0.4 I HOPE SHE DOESNT THINK IM DEADASS

Y'all miss me?
Y'all miss this?
Too bad cause I'm unpublishing this book after I update
Oh

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Emerald's pov.

I walked into the girls bathroom to throw cold water on my face because I was so fucking tired. I stayed up all night watching Season 4 of Riverdale. The amount of sex they do in that show is disgusting.

So I spent the other half of my night crying because of what I saw. So my eyes were all red and puffy. Girls walked into the bathroom chattering about as I continued to throw the ice cold school water on my face.

"and den he was all like 'yo pussy too fat fa my likings' " one of the girls said making my mentally gag

I looked up in the mirror to see them looking back at me.

"Ain't that that girl who scared of dick" one of the shorter girls asked the tallest one making me roll my eyes

"Yeaaaa...thas ha. Anti takedick" the tallest one said making the other ones laugh

They not funny. I might be scared of sex Ian scared of no bitch.

"Yea..what about it?" I asked turning around looking at they lil posse.

The tallest one pushed me back into the sink.
Making me laugh a little.

"Do you know who I am? I'm the-" the tall girl began to say before I punched her clean in the face laying her out.

Her short buddies looked at me shocked  before backing up and running out of the bathroom scared.

Im-

Deeaundra ran into the bathroom seeing the Tall girl on the floor and me looking at her. I looked at Dee then I looked at the body.

"Did you kill her?" She asked me

"No, not this time" I said

Deeaundra is very aware of how hard I hit. I didn't mean to knock her out. It was truly a accident.

"Ugh come on before the princi-"

"Before the principal what?" The principal said walking into the bathroom making us groan loudly. We hate her wit her a fucking passion. She always doin sum.

"Lemme guess? Emerald " Ms.Lindsey said looking at us we nodded.

"Come on." She said as we followed behind her heading to her office

"Suspension or detention? Which one you think." Dee asked me as I shrugged

"Highly think suspension"  I said

We entered her office as she said "well Jahseh you got some company" making me turn my head seeing the boy with two toned hair and his friend with a durag.

What the fuck he in here for? Besides Pda and sexual assault

Earlier this morning