O3O

(Tobias) I laid in bed, I wearing my favorite outfit~ A pink hoodie with white trim and grey shorts. So comfy~ I was just watching ITube. Then Izan came in. "Heyyy Izan~!" I smiled brightly. "Ahh..." He sighed, falling onto the bed, laying his head on my butt. "Why're you down there? The pillow is here." I chuckled. "Hhhh.. your butt is comfy.. nice and soft." He responded in a tired voice. I blushed and quickly responded back, "Well.. it wouldn't be so comfy if I fart." He started laughing. "What..?" I started laughing too. He pulled down my shorts. "H-hey!" I stuttered, blushing. "Oohh~ So cute!" He mocked. My face felt like it was on fire. "Hhhhh" I groaned. "I-it's not that cute! It's an ass!" Izan started chuckling. "Why so embarrassed?" He started pinching and groping my butt. I grabbed my pillow and buried my face in it. "HHHHHH" My groaning got louder. Then I felt his lips... D-DID HE JUST KISS MY BUTT?!?! I snapped my head towards him. "S-sto--! HHH!" I closed my eyes tightly as he rubbed his fingers around my anus. I bucked my hips to him. He started kissing and licking. "Hhhhhh....!" I moaned. He flipped me over, onto my back, with his fingers still inside me. He started kissing my penis before licking up it's shaft. I grabbed his hair, as he made his up to my face. He licked all the way up to my neck. "Lets get these off." He smirked, taking off my clothes. He then continued to spread my legs. He got on his knees and pulled my.. end up to him. "Huh..?" I questioned. He proceeded to lick my anus. "Hhhh...~" I moaned. He took his fingers and shoved them inside. "Hah..!~ Hhh~"

(Izan) I kept rubbing and pressing my fingers around inside him.. damn it.. I'm starting to get hard.. he's too cute. I laid on top of him, grinding myself on him, kissing his neck. "Hhh hah~" He moaned. I felt him grip me tightly. I need him so bad right now. I flipped him back onto his belly and got back onto him, rubbing my member on his hole. "Hhh hah... mmm..~" He moaned a bit more. "You like that?" I asked. He nodded eagerly. I helped myself slide into him. "Haahhh~! Mmmm~!" He moaned louder. I started thrusting slowly.. not wanting to go too rough for him. I know he's really sensitive down there. I wanna give him some time to get into it before I start to go too fast. If I go too fast, too soon on him, he usually cums too quickly.. so sensitive.. kinda cute actually... buuut, I don't think he likes that feeling. I moaned slightly. "I told you that you have a nice ass~" I continued to mock him because I'll admit, I'm a dick that way. "Sh-shut u-up.." He stuttered through moans. "You're.. so cute.. hah.." I moaned. He's so tight around me. I smirked, getting on my knees, pulling his body with me. I slapped his ass. "EEP!" I chucked, he's so cute. I love that. "W-what was that f-for..?" He asked. I patted his head. "Don't worry about it~" I grabbed his hands and held them behind his back, tightly. "Mmmm~!!" He moaned. "Ahh~! Ah~! Ngh~!" His moaned started to get louder and more frequent, the faster I started to go. "I-I can't.." I moaned, continuing to thrust. While still thrusting, I came inside him. "Ahh~ Mm..~" I started to slow down and pulled out. "You need to cum?" I asked. "Huh?" He questioned, sounding worn out. I flipped him back over. His face was so red and he had tears running down his face. "Are you okay?" "Y-yeah.." I grabbed him by his legs and lifted his lower body up to my face, I started to finger and tongue him. "Hhhh~!" When my fingers hit "that spot", he arched and.. pretty much yelled. "Ahhh~! HAH~! Mmm~!" He finally came. I looked at him and started laughing. Since the way I held him, he came on his own face. I got over him and rubbed it off his face with my thumb. "So sorry~" He grabbed my shirt's collar and pulled me into a kiss. "Mm.." He then pushed me away. "I-idiot..!" Then starting kissing me again before I could respond. I finally cuddled together in bed.

"Love you~~" =∩_∩=

"L-love you too... idiot.." =¬ ¬=

[THE END]