Chapter-13

Author's pov

Past

One month has passed and they have come back from outside.

Aparajita isn't happy at all with her surroundings.

Abhimanyu is ignoring her and The queens also don't leave any chance to humiliate her except Aradhana.

She understands her pain and tries to make her son understand that whatever he is doing is wrong but Abhimanyu didn't listen to his mother as well.

In this time span aparajita started to feel sick and dizzy.

She could not eat anything nor can bear the smell of food…..

Radha has tried to help her by calling a doctor but Aparajita denied to be checked.

In her misery she didn't notice that she had missed her periods for 2 months.

But Radha noticed it and decided to finally check her by doctor with or without her will.

"Radha humne kaha na hum thik hai, kyu vaidya ji ko kashta Diya yaha bulakar," (Radha,I told you I am okay. Why did you bother the Doctor by calling him?)
Aparajita Scolded Radha

"Baisa humne apki sari battein mani ab apki bari hai, ap kitni aswasth lag rahi hai Aur apko masik chakra bhi nahi aya," (Madam..I always listen to you..now it's your turn. You are looking very sick and you missed your period)
Radha said and Aparajita looked at her

She clearly thought and realised that she hasn't got her periods indeed. And her symptoms are also indicating something.

Aparajita agreed to get checked up and as she thought the doctor announced her pregnancy. She is 2 and half months along

Aparajita is happy very much she is carrying their baby the fruit of their love. She couldn't wait to tell this Abhimanyu.

She decided to go to his chamber again and this time she won't come back until she talks to him.

She dressed up properly as she hasn't taken care of herself for long..

When she was dressed loud drum rolls echoed in the Palace

It was a sign of War..

"Radha ye kya ho raha hai? Kis Rajya se yudh?" (Radha, what's happening here? With which Kingdom is the fight?)
Aparajita asked Radha