𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

"Have fun" was the last thing my Dad said before me and Mike drove off from our driveway. Today was already Saturday, Corey sent me the address of her house yesterday. She told me to come by at 7 PM so we could get ready at her house and went off to the party at 9 PM. I still couldn't believe that Dad trusted me and let me go.

"Are you excited?" My brother asks. I look to him with a slight fake smile, "to be honest, no. I'm nervous as hell.

I buried my face in my palms, "I'm such a coward" I slightly mumbled into my palms.

"Hey you're not a coward. I know it's your first party and it's okay to feel nervous, trust me the feelings go away soon as you get there to the party" he says giving me a reassuring smile.

When we arrive, Mike's face lid up.

"Is that the house?" he points to the mansion infront of us. It was huge, and it had a big black opening gate at the front. You could totally see some sports car parked inside.

"I'm gonna text her" I reached out to my bag and grabbed my phone.

heyI think im already infront of ur house
Today, 19:12

Really?
Ill go outside
Today, 19:15

Ok
Seen. Today, 19:16

I locked back my phone and put it in the bag again.

Suddenly Mike reached out from his pocket and pulled a small silver foil that I knew immediately what it was. My eyes grew wide when I saw the object held between his fingers.

"Do you need a condom?" was the first thing he asked.

I got speechless, not because of the condom, but because he had the audacity to think I'm loosing my virginity tonight.

"are you crazy!?" was the only thing I could yell out.

"hey you need to be safe-"

I cut him off immediately, "I'm not loosing anything tonight, Mike. Oh my God". I threw my hands in the air and rolled my eyes. This is ridiculous and embarrassing. I cross my arm and leaned to the window.

"okay fine", I could see his smirk from the window reflection and he puts back the foil in his pocket.

There was a silent gap between us.
"Do you always bring that with you?" Curiosity got me asking. But I try to not look disgusted.

"No, but sometimes. You never knew what would happen so why not be safe too?" He says. At first I wanted to judge but then he has a point too.
A few minutes later, a blonde girl opened the gate:

I immediately walked out from the car and walked to her.

I took a glance to my brother as he drove off, "see you later".

"Who's that?" Corey asked.
"Oh that's my brother, Mikail".

She pulled my hands, "let go inside then". She guided me to the house. The house was really huge, like something you would see off a Beverly Hills reality show. The insides were more fancier, it had so many golden furniture it gave off a golden vibe. It was clean and every furniture was place neatly. The design of the house was unique too. It had the typical grand entrance and when you first walk in, you could see the big grand stairs leading upstairs. It also had a big chandelier hanging on the middle of the ceiling, and every room was opened. It was a opened concept. Different from what you get in my house, all you see is wooden stairs and Italian doors. But it was enough for me.

"Nice house" I say.
"Thanks" she smiles.

"Come on let's go to my room", she walked up the stairs and I followed behind her. When we walked into her room, it was different from downstairs. The room had a blue pale painted walls filled with posters and led lights. Her bed was unmade but not messy. She also had a desk that wasn't well organized but not that messy and some few scattered clothes on the floor. It was like every normal teenager room but it was 2x bigger.

"What, I'm also a teenager. Don't expect me to have a clean fancy ass room" she joked while I sat on her bed.

"So your brother's hot" she says through a smirk. Wait what the hell?
"Uh he's 21" I say while cringing.
"So?" She giggles, "age doesn't matter, honey. If you really like or love a person, go for it. Age is just a number people make to limit themselves. As long as you're comfortable with your partner and you're happy with them, I don't see the crime in it".
She has a point, but I decided to playfully argue, "so if I'm in love with a 42 year old man is fine?".
She giggled as she sat besides me, "well that's a different topic, but if you do. Go ahead sis".
I smile to her while rolling my eyes. This conversation reminds me of Tom, the age gap between us was so far I never think it would work.

"Did you bring your make up?" She asked interrupting my thoughts. I nodded to her and pulled a few make up from the bag.
"We need more than that honey" she giggled. She pulled me from the bed to her desk, she pulled out a huge ton of make up, from palettes to many shades of lipsticks.

"Can I do your make up?" She asks.
I gulped nervously, I never had anyone else do my make up beside my Mom. The truth is I'm not comfortable with many make up, I just think make up makes you attract attention and I never liked being the center of attention.
"Don't do heavy make up please" I plead.
"I won't".

After an hour of putting make up on my face, I looked to myself in the mirror. I look like edgy teen, with the purple glitters splattered on my eyes. I definitely would attract attention, but I told myself to get out my comfort zone for once. I didn't even knew I could pull of a bit on this look.

Corey went to change, she wore a red shirt-dress that goes down above her knees, and she curled her hair a bit.

"You're not going to change?"
"No why?" I ask while raising a brow.
"Oh honey, you're not going to wear that" she says pointing to my outfit. I was wearing a white plain tight shirt and a blue light jeans with white tennis shoes.

"What? It's appropriate for a party right?" I say.
"It is, but you won't attract attention".
"It wasn't my plan to attract anything" I say to her.
"Hey Timothée fucking Chalamet is there and you're going to take his attention," she said while walking to her closet. I groaned not wanting to fight back. She pulled out an outfit from the wardrobe, "here wear this".

I death glare her before taking the outfit to change. She gave me a black ripped jeans and a white silk tank crop. I was a bit taller than her so the jeans went a little higher above my ankles. I'm even surprised it fits.

"Here" she gaves me hoops. It was the medium sized ones, I think. I don't know about these things. She tiptoed and circled a white necklace around my neck.
"Pefect" she smiled like I was her masterpiece.

I looked like a very primadonna teen, but I won't lie that I actually like what I'm seeing in the mirror. Definitely not me, but I like it.

"Are we ready to go now? It's already almost 9" I say to her.
"Yeah let me grab my car keys" she says.
"You can drive?" I asked worriedly.
"Oh yeah I can, don't worry".

"I haven't seen your parents ever since I got in" I say to her as we walked out.
She sighs, "they're too busy on their work and stuff, they're lately home. but it's fine, I keep the house to myself".
"Oh, sorry" I mumbled quietly.