Chapter 10

☆

Peering into the closet where his hands currently parted the clothing, you had to admit that the skirts and dresses did look lovely. There was a definite urge within you to try them on, wear them about, but you were above all else a woman of practicality- you would be more comfortable in pants, and with this heat you weren't very fond of the idea of your thighs sweating and rubbing should you wear a dress.

"Pants, please," you answered, and Jimin beamed at you before diving into the closet once more and emerging with a deep sapphire blue and black set, similar from what you could see to what he himself wore.

"The blue will compliment you," he informed you, passing the cloth into your awaiting hands. He clapped his hands impatiently when you didn't move straight away, directing you to the bathroom that resided to the right of the closet. "Well? Go get changed, silly human. Every second longer you take is a second I could be sparring with my King."

You rolled your eyes, unable to help your smile as you listened and moved into the bathroom, closing the door behind you. You'd expected some difficulty as you slipped from your clothes and into those supplied, thinking that the silken material would have more resistance. To your surprise, however, the material had a fair amount of give that made it easier to slip the garment over your head, the cloth stretching slightly before resuming its natural state with ease and fitting snugly around your neck and upper half. Just like all the other clothes you'd seen Kelkie wear, this too had a high collar that sat similarly to a turtleneck, hugging your throat comfortably. You would have thought having something sitting so tightly around your form would increase heat, but the only thing you could feel was the pleasant cool of the silk against your skin.

A pleased sigh escaped you as you turned to face the polished mirror, now fully decked out in the clothes provided and a lot cooler than before. You were taken aback at how well both the colour and the fit suited you- it complimented all of your best assets, and was in all honesty probably the most comfortable thing you would ever wear in your life. You folded your dirty clothes, holding them in your grasp as you exited the bathroom, adoring how the silk of the harem pants caressed the skin of your legs.

Jimin's face lit as his eyes fell upon you, an expression you could only call gleeful crossing the pleasant planes of his face. "Excellent! They suit you. He will most definitely be pleased."

You didn't even have time to question him as to what he could have possibly meant by that before he was dumping your dirty clothes to the side somewhere and dragging you after him. He chatted your ear off, cute accent reminding you of something that had been burning at your thoughts for a while. The training room was apparently on the other side of the castle, and you decided to take the time to query the male about the subject of your curiosity.