𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏.

♛ 

listen to the song at the top, also the second slide is bryson, imagine as if it was you !!

SITTING ABOVE THE glistening sea as the sky was a smooth mixture of purplish blue and pink. the sea was pleasing and shone sparkles all over it. everything looked pretty as picture, but, where am i? what am i doing here? slightly turning around was a dark skinned boy beside me throwing shiny rocks and was daydreaming, of so i think.

the soft pleasant music was playing around me as i look at him waiting for him to cut it off and say something. "w-what? what is this? who are you?" i let out as a whole. he turns his face towards me as his big brown eyes looks into mine.

he slowly grins, chuckles. he turns back around to his spot and throws another rock, but i grab his arm and motions him to look at me. "uh, hello? why am i here?" i ask again letting his arm go. 

he stands up and takes his hands out for me. in my view he looked like a dream boy. his tall figure and his perfectly shaped body rose over me. but i refused since i don't understand where i am. 

"c'mon i wanna show ya something" he softly says.

i hesitate but take his hands and followed his lead to wherever he was going. the music loud yet calmly fitted in. he squeezes my hand as we run through the small rocks, still holding me. 

"look here" he says. i turn around as i see we're at a tunnel, but it was beautiful. it had a load of light to see and it has stunning dangling flowers and 'jellyfish' looking things coming up from the top. (avatar reference) 

"man, t-this, this is beautiful.." i say. he smirks as he lifts me off my foot. "ya hungry?" i nod, even though limitless questions where burning through my head.

we come out the tunnel as we were back outside, but this time the sky was a sleek mixture of orange and pink.

he takes a weird looking purple thing from the sides of a big bushy tree and gives me a heads up. "try it" he says, grabbing his own. i quickly bit into it, then spitting it all out because of how bitterly it tasted. he chuckles as i roll my eyes. "is this edible?" "yea, but you just don't eat it like that ma.." he responds, teaching me by ripping the purple skin of the fruit. 

it looked like an orange, but inside was green. he ate the insides, so i do the same. i processed the flavor, and it tasted like heaven. way better than some 'orange'. "like it?" he says. i look up to reply but he wasn't in front of me anymore. "huh? where are yo-" he lightly taps me from behind and i instantly fall back. 

"how.. how did you do that i swore you were in front of me.. you were right here? did you teleport? wha-" he cuts me off by grabbing me bridal style.

"too many questions baby.." he says, taking me somewhere else.

he lays me on the sand as i lift my upper body up. the music still flows along. he sits up with me, looking at me.

i do the same, researching his features. he had brown eyes and juicy plumpy lips, natural contour. the calm sounds of the waves brings life as the sky slowly changes colour; this isn't stopping me from asking questions though.