𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐.

listen to the song at the top with the (italic letters) when the italic letters stop then stop the music !! top girl is ciara <3

I OPEN MY EYES, to see that i'm sitting in the same place as before, but everything was blue.. yes the sea was blue, but the gloomy type. & the sky was blue and grayish. everything looked dull.

i sat up, realizing i was rested on devin's chest.

i look up at him and he seemed dull aswell, he looked like he was daydreaming about something, or so i thought. "devin?" i say.

he turns towards me and cups my face. "yes baby?" he responds. the only thing that stood out was his eyes but they looked unsettling. "w-what's going on.. are you okay?" i ask.

he doesnt respond, only taking his thumb and stroking my face.

i frown. did he know what happen? "dev.. are you okay?" i ask again, hoping for a response. he looks down, frowning . "bry, i-i should have helped you, i s-shou-" i cut him off.

"devin, this wasn't your fault. don't blame yourself." he looks up at me, with watery eyes. he scans me and smiles a bit. "i don't fully understand how you still look so beautiful after everything that has happened.." he trails off, pulling me closer. i side smile.

"now i have nobody.. i feel like shit now, how am i gonna come to school without people staring at me? and there is no way my mom could let me stay at home without a reasonable reason." i huff. "don't worry.. you have me, just cut that ciara girl loose, she doesn't deserve you.. listen follow me," he says, standing up and patting his knees.

i stand up and follow him to where he was going. the music plays along as he held my hand, walking to this 'mysterious' area. he puts his hands over my eyes, so i wouldn't peek.

"okay, 1.. 2.. 3.. open!" he softly removes his hands. i'm in front of a big bushy tree with different colored flowers. it looked so stunning, it was beautifully placed and the breeze made it look even better.

the sky was now still blue but it had stars. i turn to devin, hugging him.

"i love this, i love this so much! thank you.." i say turning back to the tree.. he grabs my waist and lays his head on my shoulder. "a beautiful tree for a beautiful girl" he whispers.

i walk towards the tree, touching and scanning everything. i didn't realize dev was staring at me the whole time.

"devin.." i say, grabbing a flower. "how did you find me.. better, how are you in my dreams? and why does it feel so real?" i ask.

"i guess it was meant to be, and it feels real, because i am real.. you just don't know." he trails off. i don't understand what he just said, so i leave the subject.

i grab a flower and he grabs a flower. "this flower kinda describes me of you.. even though i don't properly know you" i say.

the flower i held was a green flower that had different colors around it. "how?" he laughs. "i mean, we seem alike, your eyes just tells me how you are, and your feelings could easily be from sad to happy, which i lo-" he cuts me off. "your feelings, are my feelings. this place is for us and us only." he says, grabbing the flower off me and rested it on his chest. i smile and hug him.