(pt 7) the morning after

2d slowly opened his eyes to see Y/N still asleep under him. You opened your's and met 2d's, you blushed immediately. "mornin' sleepy head." he used the same words that he said the last time you fell asleep together. except last time you were on top of him "m-morning.."you got up feeling thankful for the ability to walk again. 2d put on some clothes and you were going to as well, but you didn't want to get back into your dirty PJs just yet. so instead you put your underwear on and turned to 2d. "2d, do you remember anything that happened yesterday? you were pretty drunk."

"no wat happened yesterday?" you dropped your head. he walked up to you and kissed you on the lips. "of course i remember! i wasn' dat drunk!"

"no, hehe drunk's an understatement!" you giggled

"wat was dat?" he smirked threateningly 

"i said drunk... is a..u-unders-statement?" you stuttered as he came closer to you. he suddenly lunged at you tackling you to the bed and tickling you. (idc if you're not ticklish, you are reading a story about non-existent cartoon band members anything is possible XD)

"ahhh!hahahah.. 2d! hahahaha. nooooooo!" you squealed between laughs.

"hehe! dat's wot yeuw get for sassin' me!" he mercilessly tickled you. you flipped yourself over to attempt to crawl away. it was working until you felt a firm squeeze on your right ass cheek. "eep!"

"i remember wen i met yeuw, yeuw fell on your arse.. did it bruise?" he smirked 

"u-um i uh i'm not too sure.." you said still trying to escape.

"can i check?" he whispered in your ear.

"2-2dddd!! staaappp!"

"hahahaha i'm sorreh!" he laughed not letting go of your 'arse' :P

you blushed madly before noticing the pitter patter of footsteps inching closer to the room. 2d must have heard it as well because you scrambled off each other and started to panic.

"o crap what do we do!" you whispered

"i dunno.. *gasp* your hickies!!" he whisper/yelled

"o crud! i know! i'll pretend to be asleep that way i can hide them with the covers"

"ok an' wat do i tell whoever comes in?"

"umm oo tell them i fell asleep nursing you or something"

you heard the crank of the door turny thing (srry idk wat its called     >.< you know the thing on a vault door) and you quickly dove under the covers. 2d sat putting on a zombie movie pretending it's his 6th one this morning. "oi facea-!" murdoc entered the room but stopped when he saw you asleep and started to whisper. "oh come on 2d! i left you alone for 2 minutes and.. hold on a minute im having deja vu.. anyway, come on! you can't keep your bloody hands to yourself can you!" it was nice of him not to try and wake you up even though you weren't asleep, but he still had his head in the guterres even if he was right. "n-no you ave it all wrong! dey fell asleep while lookin' afta me, we dint do anyfing like dat" 

"yeah sure."

"i'm serious! 'ow do i prove it tew yeuw."

"hmmm. why don' i remove the covers and see their naked body underneath!"

"what no! they'll wake up! and they're not naked! yeuw perverted ol' git." which was the truth. partially. you were wearing 2d shirt and murdoc was in fact a 'perverted ol' git.' "what did you call me!?" suddenly, a zombie horror movie vsh tape came flying and hit 2d in the back of the head "eeuh!" they bickered as quietly as they could before murdoc got bored.  

"alright. wake em up we have an interview to record." and just like that murdoc left.

"alright 'es gone." 2d walked up to the bed where you were 'sleeping' to 'wake you up'

"are you ok? i saw the tape hit you!" you sat up taking his face in hand and checking for marks.

"i'm alrigh' don worry luv" he smiled. you turned his face away from yours and kissed the back of his head where the vsh tape hit him. "well now i feel even betta!" he smiled sweetly kissing your forehead.