POV: you go to highschool with Bryan Williams (part 1)

You plop down on the bus seat with a huff. You're eighteen, almost done with high school and your parents refuse to let you drive to school. You can tell this is going to be an extra long year. You pull out your baby blue journal, the only thing keeping you sane during a time of standardized tests and hormones. You lay your head against the bus window and day dream about today's events....

You were walking around the upper track in gym class with your friends gossiping about what's hot when suddenly a voice catches your attention. You look down at the basketball court below and see what could be the hottest boy your eyes have ever seen yelling at another basketball player. He runs his hand through his hair and looks up. Your eyes meet and he licks his lips out of frustration, but to you it looks like he's licking them for another reason. You completely ignore what your friends are talking about and you watch him for the rest of gum class. God how you wish you could follow him into the locker room....

"Tie me down don't leave my side"....
Before you know it your bus gets to your stop. Without having much time, you scramble to pick up your bag and get off the bus. You thank the bus driver and you step off and you head into your house. Once you're in your room you look into your bag for your journal and you realize with a panic that you left it on the bus. There aren't many stops after yours, and your stop is one of the first in the morning so you pray that no one found it..

Brian's POV:
You notice a hot girl a few seats ahead of you writing in her blue journal again. She's never talked to you, it's like you don't even exist to her. EVERY girl in school tries to talk to you, even the ones that don't have a chance with you always at least say hello. "She must be such a weirdo if she's not into me" you think to yourself "or lesbian, but even the lesbians respect you enough to talk to you". You're kind of the school bully, but you get away with it because of your looks and how you'll pick on anyone, not just the losers. You notice that when it's her stop the weird girl is in such a rush she forgets the journal she was writing in on the floor. What could be in it? A script to a playwright she's been writing? A great novel in the works? Her deepest, darkest secrets? You decide that whatever it is you need to let the whole school know...

The next day at school there's a large crowd in the hall. You see the girl walking towards you, this is the perfect opportunity. "HEY EVERYONE" you yell "I HAVE ONE OF JOURNAL GIRL'S BEST PIECES TO READ AS A TREAT FOR EVERYONE". This'll show her not to ignore you.
"No please don't read that!" She pleads as she realizes the situation.
"Could you hold me through the night?
Put your lips all over mine,
Salty face when I start crying.
("Omg what a weirdo" you hear in the background)
Could you be my first time?
Eat me up like apple pie,
Make me not wanna die.
Love me rough and let me fly
Get me up and get me high
(One of his friends tries to grab your journal and you hear "bro let me see" in the background)
Tie me down don't leave my side.
Don't be a waste of my time."
You look up at her and when your eyes meet you see how mortified she is. This what about you. A girl poured her heart out into this journal and the very person she wrote about just betrayed and embarrassed her big time. You realize you need to make this up to her because she's obviously different than you thought and deserves at least an apology.