10. Desire

I sighed for the hundredth time pacing back and forth as I watched the time. It was 2:11am and Lucas still wasn't home.

Lately he hasn't been home at all, it all happened once that women Cassidy came into his life.

What if he's with her right now? Is he holding her like he used to hold me? Was he making love to her? My heart broke at that thought.

Then angry replaced that feeling. If Lucas was cheating on me I would pack up and leave, after all it was his idea to force me to marry him so he shouldn't be out sleeping around.

I frowned as I heard the front door open, I walked towards the door to see Lucas taking off his coat and tie.

"Where were you?"

Lucas didn't reply ignoring my question.

"Hello?"

He started to walk up the stairs so I followed behind trying to grab his attention. "Lucas you can't ignore me, where were you! It's 2am"

Once in our room Lucas groaned turning to me " I don't have the time for this, go to sleep Layla"

"Time for this? Why are you so tired huh? Are you tired because you were too being fucking Cassidy?" I spatted out angrily.

Lucas glared at me "What did you just say?"

"Don't play dumb Lucas, ever since she came back into your life you have acted different, you can't even look at me! Like it or not I am your wife again and you can't cheat on me"

Lucas begin to walk towards me as my heart starting beating fast, as it always does when he's close to me.

I begin to walk backwards "If you want her so badly then you maybe you should've married her"

Within seconds Lucas wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me against his body. Gasping i take in his sight.

"You want to know the reason why I am so distance? Because all I want to do is fuck you until you can't walk anymore, I want to hear your screams for me, your body trembling underneath mine, like you used to."

My breaths go uneven as he continues, running his finger down my body "I remember every second of our love making and god all I want to do is throw you on the bed and fuck hard to make up for the years I missed"

A moan leaves my mouth as he cups my pussy "All I want is to fill this pussy up with my cock, you have no idea how much I ache for you Layla. Every time I see you I get hard but since we are still not to that point I have to walk away before I have my way with you"

Ignoring the red flags in my mind I spread my legs slightly which makes Lucas raise an eyebrow before slowly rubbing my clit causing me to throw my head back.

"Fuck I see you want me too baby, but as much as I want to take you, I need us to be okay first"

I whimper as his body heat leaves, he heads towards our bathroom before closing the door.

My body was burning up from desire. It's been over 3 years since I've last done anything sexual and my body was finally realized that. Feeling a need I walk towards our connected bathroom and start taking off my clothes.

I need him.

The sound of running water greeted me as I opened the door and stepped in. My eyes locked onto Lucas as his back was to me. Walking behind him I slid my hands over his chest and abs.

Shocked Lucas turned around. His eyes darkened with lust as he took my body in. He clenched his fists pushing me up the shower wall.

I gasp as the cold water hit my body making my already hard nipples to become painfully harder.