Happy Best Friends Day

Today is Best Friends day and it's been 5 weeks since the baby girl's arrival at her grandfather's house. Her grandfather is the gardener named Mr. McGregor. The baby girl's name is Ariel McGregor. She and her grandfather live in the beautiful valley of Lake District. Early one morning, as Best Friends Day has arrived, Mr. McGregor went to Ariel's bedroom with one of her pink first steps pack of 6 250ml baby bottles silicone teat perfect for newborns with formula in his hand. "Good morning, Ariel." Mr. McGregor said in baby voice. Ariel babbled. Best Friends Day is a special day for friends in the valley play together. Ariel always spends time with someone she know since after her arrival. He's a brown owl. He has a beak, brown feathers and brown eyes. To Ariel, he's soft, warm and cuddly.

And he's kind and gentle to the baby girl. And he loves playing with her and spending time with her. Ariel loves playing with him and spending time with him. And he loves making Ariel happy. And his name is Old Brown. Mr. McGregor gently picked Ariel up from her kiddies kingdom sleigh cot bed with underbed drawer-white. "It's Best Friends Day." Mr. McGregor said as he carried the baby girl to her changing table. Ariel babbled excitedly. "Oh Best Friends Day is so exciting. And on Best Friends Day, you get to spend time with Old Brown like you always do." Mr. McGregor said. Ariel babbled excitedly. "Old Brown never forget today's Best Friends Day. Come on let's get you dressed." Mr. McGregor said.

He took one of Ariel's coral stripe front opening summer sleepsuit off her, took her dirty diaper off her, changed her diaper and put one of her light purple summer toddler newborn baby girl ruffle top t-shirt shorts pants outfit clothes on her while Ariel drank her formula. Then he brushed her brown curly hair. "We're early today. Come on." Mr, McGregor said as he gently picked Ariel up. They go to the place where Old Brown saves the baby girl's favourite toy, her pink Jane baby classic balls rattle. Ariel was facing front in her red front facing baby sling. They arrived at the place which was at very near the lake. Mr. McGregor have packed Ariel's things in her nappy bag for baby care with insulated large capacity durable (pink&grey).

Then Mr. McGregor placed Ariel in her softscape sit and support ring - assorted. Ariel is shaking her pink Jane baby rattle. Across the lake in Owl Island, Old Brown is in his roost. He knows that today is Best Friends Day. He heard Ariel's pink Jane baby classic balls rattle. "Ariel? Oh, how I love that cute little baby girl!" He said. Opened his wings, he fly to the baby girl. Ariel is still shaking her boho pink Jane baby classic balls rattle when suddenly she heard the owl hooting. "Hoo-woo!" Ariel gasps as she sees Old Brown. She babbled excitedly. "What is it, Ariel?" Mr. McGregor asked. Ariel point to Old Brown. Mr. McGregor sees Old Brown. "Hey, Old Brown." Mr. McGregor said. "Hi, Mr. McGregor." Old Brown said. He sees Ariel and gasped.

"Hello, my little Ariel." Old Brown said in baby voice as he fly toward Ariel. The baby girl babbled excitedly as she reached out to the owl. Her feathered friend landed on her softscape sit and support ring - assorted. Ariel hugged Old Brown. He gently hugged her back. Ariel felt the feathers in Old Brown's neck touching her cheek while she rests her head as she continued hugging the owl. After a few minutes of hugging each other, Old Brown and Ariel were playing together like they always do like peekaboo. Old Brown is playing peekaboo with Ariel. Old Brown covered his eyes with his wings. Ariel giggled as Old Brown hoots while uncovering his eyes. After a few minutes of playing, it's lunchtime and Mr. McGregor put Ariel in her fascol baby booster seat for dining, folding & portable infant feeding seat with detachable tray and seat belt, blue, strapped her in and attached the tray.

He put her bib on her. He handed Old Brown her Tommee Tippee cool & mash weaning bowl 4m+ green/grey contains Ariel's favourite food, carrot + nutmeg baby food purée. Old Brown is feeding the baby girl while her grandfather is having his lunch. After lunch, Old Brown and Ariel continued playing with each other. After a few hours of playing, it's time for Old Brown to go back to Owl Island. Before he goes, he give Ariel a big hug. Ariel hugged him back. As she continued hugging her feathered friend, Ariel babbled. "I love you too, my dear Ariel. And happy Best Friends Day." Old Brown said as he continued hugging the baby girl. Ariel babbled, wishing her feathered friend a happy Best Friends Day too. Old Brown gently caressed Ariel's hair two times. The baby girl likes the warmth of Old Brown.

Ariel felt his feathers on his wings touching her arms. After a few minutes of hugging each other, Old Brown fly back to Owl Island. "It's time for us to head home too, Ariel. It's nearly nighttime." Mr. McGregor said as he packed Ariel's things. He put Ariel in her red front facing baby sling. He picked Ariel's things up and he and Ariel head back to the McGregors' home. After they arrived home, they had their dinner. After dinner, it's bathtime. After that, they went to bed. Then back in Owl Island, Old Brown said. "It's time to see Ariel before bed." Of course Mr. McGregor has already opened Ariel's bedroom window. Old Brown arrived at the McGregors' home. He fly to Ariel's room. There he sees Ariel sleeping in her kiddies kingdom sleigh cot bed with underbed drawer-white, tucked in her pink blanket and sucking her Chicco physio soft pacifier silicone rose 0-6m+ 1 units.

She wore her clean nappy and one of her coral stripe front opening summer sleepsuit. "Aww! She is so cute. Even when she sleeps." Old Brown said quietly. Just then Ariel's pacifier fall off her mouth. But as Old Brown picked her pacifier up, Ariel felt his feathers touching her face. Ariel woke up and sees her feathered friend. She babbled happily. "Hey, Ariel." Old Brown said as he gently hugged her. She hugged Old Brown back. After a few minutes of hugging the baby girl, Old Brown said. "Come on. It's way past your bedtime." And he sings her a nice gentle lullaby:

Rest your head It's time to sleep

Hush, hush, now, Don't make a peep

Close your eyes and never fear

Cos when you wake up, I'll be here.

As Old Brown is singing that lullaby, he gently placed the baby girl back to bed, gently tucked her in and caressed her hair while she slowly closed her brown eyes and drifted off to sleep. He gently put her pacifier back in her mouth. The lullaby ends. "Sweet dreams, Ariel." Old Brown whispered. Then he fly back to his roost on Owl Island. He went to sleep in his roost. Ariel and Old Brown had the best day ever in Best Friends Day.

The End!