20

tw: extreme amount of pain, hints of sexual abuse

Harry was stood on his tip toes, looking out of the tiny rectangular window. Well, it wasn't really a window, more like a hole in the wood that was covered with chicken wire. Harry could only see fields but he knew the road was close enough that someone would be able to hear him if he screamed loud enough.

Harry only heard a few cars drive past everyday and he had never heard one stop before so if was unlikely that someone would hear him. He didn't even know if Seamus was here. If Seamus heard him screaming... Harry didn't even want to think about what would happen.

Was it worth the risk? Probably not but Harry knew that this might be his only chance at freedom and escaping this nightmare. Harry's heart was pounding and his thoughts were rushing through his head at a million miles per hour. To say Harry was petrified was an understatement, but he knew he had to do it.

"Help! Help me! Please, anyone, help me!" Harry yelled out of the window.

All of a sudden a pain hit Harry. This wasn't any pain, Harry knew exactly what was happening but nothing, absolutely nothing could've prepared him for the excruciating pain of the cruciatus curse. Screams tore themselves from Harry's body as he writhed around in the floor, trying to escape the feeling of red hot knives piercing every inch of his skin. The burning pain was so intense that Harry was convinced his bones were on fire. Harry just wanted it to end, he wanted to die because anything would be better than this. Harry wanted nothing more than to escape his own skin as the pain in his head and along his scar became so intense he couldn't see anymore.

All of a sudden, the pain subsided but Harry still lay shaking on the floor. The pain he had felt was indescribable and that's when he knew just what Seamus was capable of. Only a person devoid of all sanity and goodness in their heart could create a pain like that. Only when Voldemort had used the cruciatus curse on his had Harry felt a pain so intense before.

"My, my, my Harry. We are being naughty." Seamus's voice rang out across the room.

Harry's head immediately jerked up and his eyes met a cold, empty glare. Harry mustered all the energy he could to crawl into the corner of the room.

"No, no. Please, I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Harry whispered, his voice full of desperation.

Seamus only laughed at this. "Naughty boys need their punishment."

Harry shook his head, his eyes wide with fear. Harry didn't know if his body or mind could handle whatever Seamus had in mind. Harry was nearly certain on what was about to happen. His head was spinning and he begged himself not to faint, everything would be so much worse if he was unconscious.

Harry's eyes blurred as he saw Seamus walk towards him, a sadistic smirk painted on his face. Whether a beating or something so much worse, Harry shut his eyes and prepared for the pain.