Introduction

Aurelia: Is this on? *clears throat* Ahem. Reel the intro music.

Audience: *cheers and applause*

Aurelia: Welcome, one and all to "SWAPPED!!!" On this game show, we will be completely DESTROYING characters' lives! How, you ask? By swapping it with someone else's! This includes role/personality swaps in the same series, universe swaps with different series, and even entire group swaps! Joining us this book are the Sailor Senshi and others!

All Sailor Senshi: *falls out of the sky*

All others: *just appear next to the Sailor Senshi heap*

Usagi: Where are we? Is this the bento shop?

Rei: *rolls eyes* No, Usagi.

Aurelia: Welcome!

Serenity: Not another game show!

Piper: Yahoo!

Aurelia: Serenity, Piper, since you two are the Senpais, you get cool chairs!

Cool chairs: *appear*

Serenity and Piper: Ooh!

Claire: So... this isn't Earth, is it?

Max: Claire, all game shows seem to take place in other dimensions and stuff.

Setsuna: They measure time in "chapters", "paragraphs", "sentences", and "words" in this type of dimension... I am completely useless.

Edric: Wait... I'M FREE!!!*runs around the area* Yay!

Rosaline: No you're not.

Edric: NOOOOOO!!! *cries*

Ahsoka: *pats Edric on the back* There there.

Audience: GET ON WITH IT!

Aurelia: Right. Audience, remember this: You play a role in this show too! All you gotta do is comment your swap down below!

Crystal: Wait, are fanfiction and alternate universe characters allowed?

Aurelia: Within reason.

Adrien: Good grief.

Mario: And just-a when we thought-a we could get a break-a."

Justin: Someone shut this guy and his fake italian accent up!

Carol: Justin!

Aurelia: I'm gonna cut you two off right there. You! *points at audience* Comment your swaps! We'll see you next time!

Senpais and Aurelia: *waves* Bye!