Chapter 21

Decade to @blue_haired_emo

"We need hot coco." I told her and she sat her cake down next to mine.

"I feel like we need a bunch of Christmas foods." She smirked. "Which I have hidden." She told me and I smiled. We got up and we I got two big cut and began to make the coco. "Maddy." Emily said with a small laugh to her tone. I turned and looked at her and she tossed me a bag of marshmallows and I gave her a smile.

As I made the coco she made a quick bach of cookies and up icing and sprinkles on and then got some candycanes and other Christmas snacks. I'm glad we paused the movie cause now we can skip through the adds.

"Okay, push play." I told her and she did. So we then began watch the movie and piged out.

The movie was so much fun, we said line for line on a lot of the parts. We sang along to the songs. I'm shocked that one of the guys didn't come out and yell at us to be quite. I know that they could hear us.

When the movie was finally over, I looked at clock and it was almost one. Time was really flying by.

"They've been in there a long time." I said as we cleaned up.

"I know." She said with worry, she then let out a small sigh.

"I'm worried." I tell her.

"I know, but it gonna okay." She said and we put the cakes in the fridge. "It's have a pair of pajamas you can borrow. You probably don't want to sleep in that. It might be uncomfortable." She tells me and I lightly smiled. "Come on, follow me." She tells me and I follow her and when she gets to her room she hands me a pair of short and a tank top with a galixy pattern.

"There so cute." I tell her and she smiled at me.

"The bathroom is just down the hall." She tells me and I nodded then walking off to change.

After I changed I walked back into the living room picking up my bag and getting my phone out. My mom had called me a few times and left several messages. So I texted her telling her I was okay and that I was staying at a friends house, that I just need girl time and to get away from things. S
he was okay with it just to make sure I tell her next time and I told her I would next time.

"Do you need a pillow or blinket?" Emily asked me and I turned and looked at her.

"If you have one, I would love one." I told her and she pulled a pillow and blinket from behind her back and I have her a small laugh. "Three steps ahead aren't we?" I asked her in a joking way and we both laughed.

"It's getting late, I better get to bed." She told me and I nodded. "Gets some rest."

"I'll try." I smiled and she gave me a light smiled before walking off.

*Edited*