When/how they ask you out.

𝖁𝖆𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖘

Edward: You and Edward had gotten really close over the spring break, but there was something off about his whole family, you easily looked past that though. One evening, you were invited over to Edwards home, his family was out seeing some friends or at least that's what he told you.

You got to his home and before you could knock he opened up the door, letting you in. He guided you up to his room, you noticed the fact he didn't have a bed, but didn't ask questions. He had a bunch of old movies set up with fairy lights twinkling on the wall, he also had snacks but you already knew he wouldn't eat them and honestly, you didn't know why. Again, not asking questions.

He put on the movie and you cuddled up with each other, you were just close like that. You felt him start to work up the nerve to say something so you glanced at him and his eyes shifted towards you "so I was wondering, if you'd do me the upmost favour in being my partner..." Edward finally asked. You looked at him with the biggest smile, "yes Edward, of course"

He very gently cupped your cheeks in his strong hands and kissed you softly, you tried to take it further but he pulled way, you were more then happy to be with him officially now but something had to be up with him...

Emmett: you joined his family out on the baseball field the day after your big game. They were happy to have such a good pitcher and after the game, Emmett took no time in asking you out. "So with a pitch like that, you should definitely be with a guy like me" he told you confidently. You laughed and nudged his strong arm, "is that you trying to ask me out Mr. Cullen?"

"Mhm, it is"

"Well then yes of course, I agree. I should be with a man like you"

He wrapped his arm around you and you started to walk off the field, laughing and giggling with each other.

Jasper: Jas never asked you out, he was the one who turned you into a newborn and you both fell for each other fast and hard. You were his and his only and he made that very clear to everyone else. You were faithful to each other and each other only. When Jasper ran into the cullens, he had a bit of an easier time adjusting to just animal blood, but still didn't do well with it, so just imagine yourself handling it! He was always there for you and you couldn't ask for anyone more perfect.

Carlisle: You had lived with the Cullen family for months, becoming a motherly figure to all the younger kids. You and Carlisle were very close, but one evening while you two were hunting, he lead you out to this beautiful waterfall, "Wow Carlisle...this is beautiful" you exclaimed, Turning to face the handsome blonde man. "Yes well, I brought you out here to ask you something actually" he told you, taking your hands in his. He was always such a gentle man and you loved that a lot about him. You loved almost everything about him actually.

"Y/N, you've been such an amazing person to have around and everyone loves you but for awhile now, I've been truly infatuated and in awe of you, I just can't imagine a better person to have around and I just wanted to ask you if you would be willing to spend the rest of eternity with me"

Your face brightened and you nodded, "Of course Carlisle, I've been waiting for you to ask for what felt like centuries" He gently grabbed your face and kissed you deeply, you both were truly meant for each other.

W̶e̶r̶e̶w̶o̶l̶f̶s̶

Jacob: Your first date was at the movie theatres and you guys decided to go on more dates and without verbally saying it, you two were together. The pack wasn't sure if they enjoyed you two together or not yet. They were glad that you were both happy, but Jacob was now always distracted by you and you guys were always together, but when the love is that strong, how can you help it?

Sam: Sam and Nicky were hanging out one night and sam decided to stay the night. When your brother was asleep, sam heard you down in the living room watching TV, so he decided that this was the perfect time to confess his feelings. You were surprised to see him sit beside you, but it turns out, this gave you both the perfect opportunity to confess.

"Sam?"

"Yes?"

"I really like you, I don't know if you feel the same and if you do, I don't know if we should pursue things because you are Nickys best friend and-"

You were cut off by Sam crashing your lips together, it took you by surprise at first but you quickly melted into him. When he pulled away, he looked you deep in the eyes, "I like you too and I don't care what your brother will think, I like you and you like me and as long as we are happy, isn't that all that matters?" he asked. He was right, you nodded and pulled him into a tight hug, you were truly on cloud 9.

Seth: You both started out as best friends and you both started to develop strong feelings for one another, however, decided to stay just as friends for now. Being friends though, was hard, your feelings for each other kept growing stronger and stronger until you couldn't take it anymore. You ended up having this friends with benefits thing going on but one night, after sneaking out to see Seth, it wasn't at all what you were expecting from him. You snuck into his room like you always did and instead of meeting you with a kiss, he was sitting on his bed with the most frustrated face.

"Seth? is everything okay?"

"I can't do this anymore, it doesn't feel right"

"What do you mean? Im so confused I thought everything was okay and that this is what you wanted because you weren't ready for a relationship..."

"No no no you don't get it I imprinted on you and I can't not be with you anymore y/n, your everything I want and need"

You didn't know what "imprinting" was, but that Fled your mind when he said that he needed to be with you, "Really? You want to be with me?" you were shocked, you knew he had feelings for you, but not feelings as strong as that. "Yes..I only want you.." he assured and you walked over and through yourself into his strong arms, "I want to be with you too..."