- 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌

these are lili's favorite people besides the boys and her cousins.

enjoy.

MEET INDYA
2015- PRESENT
AGE | MAY 15 | 25
MANAGER

- BACKGROUND— INDYA was hired in 2015 as she was looking for a job in the entertainment industry but not as an entertainer

- BACKGROUND— INDYA was hired in 2015 as she was looking for a job in the entertainment industry but not as an entertainer. she was appointed to the only female in a male dominated group and indya knew that the others wouldn't treat her right. so she took it upon herself to be the best manager Lili has ever had.

MEET DANI
2015- PRESENT
AGE | 9 MARCH | 27
MAKEUP ARTIST

— BACKGROUND— Dani just came to Korea for a small vacation and was going to leave after 2 months

BACKGROUND— Dani just came to Korea for a small vacation and was going to leave after 2 months. Bighit was holding a survey in public whether people would be makeup artists or stylists and she took part.
they were amazed by her speed, neatness and her work. They asked if she wanted to join Bighit and she didn't hesitate when saying yes. They appointed her to Lili and the rest is history.

Meet CHARNAY
2016- present
AGE | August 12 | 29
WARDROBE AND
HAIR STYLIST

Meet CHARNAY 2016- present AGE | August 12 | 29★彡 WARDROBE AND HAIR STYLIST

- BACKSTORY: Charnay has lived in Japan working as a model. While on a business trip to South Korea, she was appointed to do her work at Bighit and was given Lili as a project for her assessment. Bighit absolutely loved her work as well as her employer. She was asked whether she wants to continue dressing Lili and she immediately agreed. Lili was excited that Charnay was part of her life.

These three powerful women have been apart of Lili's career from the beginning and she wouldn't trade them for the world. They've created many,many iconic things that had the world standing and they are proud of it. They've been mentioned in thousands of magazines and shows for their work on Lili and she will forever be grateful for them and is not afraid to kill for them.

Their nicknames are: THE POWERPUFF GIRLS
DESTINY'S CHILD
THE THREE CHICAS
LILI'S MAFIA
THE FAIRY GODMOTHERS.

ladies and gentlemen,
LILI'S TEAM.