01.AIRHOST&FLIGHT ATTENDANT.

Flight 353.
This flight would be a potential second abode for el as she would spend the next year or more inconsistently fulfilling her occupation as a flight attendant.

Her red heels smacked against the grand floor of the spacious airport, her work attire making her body feel tight as she struggled to adjust her white blouse that had been buttoned down gently while still wheeling her suitcase next to her. The black pencil skirt covering the lower half of her body made from some kind of coarse itchy material causing her what would've been, exposed thighs (if not for her twenty denier sheer tights) to uncomfortably itch.
The coloured scarf that had been placed around her neck as a final uniform accessory that was thankfully, shielding her throat from the draft of cold air that had already began to fill the place as always in the early hours of the morning.

Like always el had arrived at the airport an hour early before her check-in excited for her first shifts in a while, not to mention it'd be a 3-2-3.
This meant she'd have three flights today two tomorrow and three on the final day again.
The moment el had received the availability call from her agency she had instantaneously began packing the small necessities she'd need.
So here she was ready to enter her departing gate after making it through security.
After entering her assigned plane she was greeted by her familiar co-workers after it being about two months since she last worked this job.

El had been so caught up in moving back to her father's house after her recent breakup and struggling to find a small studio flat that could accommodate her and her needs that working a job that required you to be across various different countries had not been something that she thought should be prioritised and for a short space within those two months she alternated to helping out at the police station where her father worked at.

It had been a decent pay of a job and enough to support her rent and food for the month but, seeing her dad every day meant no personal space.

El had been his only child and it had been just them. Let's not forget the fact that he still considered her his little girl and he still had this idea that she was his baby and still to be handled like one.

It was embarrassing, to say the least, having your father pinch your cheeks and coo over how well you've come out in life while working, allowing her to make the impulsive decision to return to her normal job. Let's just say, she was more than happy to have returned.

El had been squeezed in a tight and loving death grip by her best friend and co-worker Maxine Mayfield or as constantly stated by her "max".

"el, You didn't tell me you were coming back!"
She said happy to see the petite girl in her uniform after what felt like the longest transition period she had ever seen her counterpart go through.
"wanted to surprise you."
She said pulling away and smiling at the freckled face.

Max had noticed Els reluctance to hug her but sighed contently as if it hadn't been noticed. The past few months had been a struggle for el. She didn't want to impose or even come across as rude even as a close friend.

Max intertwined their hands and she directed them towards the aisle so el could put down her belongings and they could proceed to fulfil their first task of the day, checking all the emergency equipment just in case of some kind of crisis.
Fumbling with the gear max turned to look at el.

"This flight has got a new member."
Her cheeks grew bigger as she showcased a cheeky smile, thin pieces of her flamboyant coloured hair slipping down onto her face from under her hat.

"Really ?"
El said raising her eyebrows a little shocked. It was an extremely rare encounter to get new staff members especially on the smaller flights, where el worked.
"Yeah, he's an extremely solitary person though."

"Like an introvert ?"
El question curiosity pumping in her veins.
The idea of a stranger amongst them had left her intrigued.

"You could say."
Max replied finally finishing her part of the job.

"Well, where is he ?"
The glint in Els orbs did not go unnoticed by a very observant max, the abrupt question shocking more than just the redhead, el slightly averted her eyes as embarrassment momentarily caressed her features.
"I'm not sure maybe he's not working today..."

Max answered suspiciously smiling gently at el going back towards the front of the plane, her blazer swaying gently along with her hips as she did so, the heels of her shoes almost inaudible against the blue fabric of aircraft floor.

It would only be a matter of time, before el met the complete disruption of her world.
...
Ok hey! This story is more focused on the budding romance of our couple than their sexual relation. But that will come a couple of chapters in.
Thanks for reading !