Road Trip Pt. 1

"A road trip?" I asked curiously. We hadn't known this couple for long, we'd only just met a month earlier at a coffee shop. My husband and I glanced at each other before looking back at them. They just nodded and gave easy-going smiles.

"We want to take a trip up north while there's still snow." Sean explained while giving his girlfriends shoulders a loving squeeze. I smiled softly, being a real sucker for romance and reached over to squeeze my husbands hand. He gave me loving smile before rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. I could almost giggle. Five years and this man still gives me butterflies. I thought the invitation over a bit. There was really no harm in going was there? They said they had a hotel booked but there's two beds. Apparently, they had gotten a Groupon by mistake and needed another couple to come. We wouldn't have to pay for anything! I looked to my husband and nodded before turning back to them.

"Sure, why not? We did just start our vacation week!" I smiled and asked for more details. We decided to leave early tomorrow morning since check in was at noon. After a bit of small talk they left to pack and we began to do the very same. While I was packing up my suitcase I decided to throw in this new lingerie set I'd bought soley to surprise my husband. Maybe they'll want some time to themselves and I can surprise him at the hotel. I bit my lip and squeezed my thighs together, noticeably excited at the idea, before quickly putting it in my suitcase and zipping it closed. Just as I closed it warm arms wrapped themselves aroung my thin waist before pulling me into a hard chest. Gasping softly I reached up to wrap my arms around my hubsands neck, gently playing with the hair at his nape as he nestled his face into the crook of my neck.

Humming softly I stretched against him. He let out a soft groan as my butt rubbed across his pajama clad groin. "You okay, my love?" I asked, playing innocent. His grip on me tightened a bit, causing my breath to hitch a little.

I couldn't help the small whimper that escaped my lips as he dragged his stubbled jaw along my neck until I could feel his breath against my ear. "Play with me baby. See what happens." he rasped softly into my ear. Another whimper left my throat as I gulped in a bit of air.

"What has you so riled up, baby?" His hands slowly drifted up my body from their resting place on my hips, making me bite my lip to keep the soft moans in.

"You couldn't see the way they stared at you?" I looked at him like he'd grown a third head. Stared at me? He chuckled softly as he said, "He was looking at you as though he wanted to devour you and frankly, so was she. I think they have something planned, babe, but I don't know what it is. I just want us to go have fun."

He kissed the top of my head before suddenly cupping my breasts. I let out a soft gasp of surprise before that wicked tongue of his began to play with my earlobe. "Jason..." I moaned softly, now tugging at the hairs at the back of his neck. He didn't reply but continued his assault down the column of my neck while his fingers pinched and rolled my nipples through the thin tank top I wore. Moans of pleasure left my lips as he finally hit my weak spot, that spot where my should meets my neck, making me cry out loudly.

My body pressed itself against his, rubbing eagerly as one hand drifted down my stomach to slip past the band of my panties. I was hot and needy down there, that I knew already, and from the sound of his groan of pleasure he now knew too. His fingers rubbed small, stern circles around my eager pearl, know exactly what turns me on the quickest. He wants it a little rough tonight. I moaned loudly just at the thought, my already soaking underwear becoming flooded with my excitement. Jason used this added slick to shove two fingers into my dripping core.

"Oh God~..." My moan was loud as I raised to my tip-toes. His fingers always hit just right, rubbing the spot that nearly made me a puddle writhing need on the floor. Before I hit that beautiful release he ripped his fingers from my now aching core but before I could utter one complaint he shoved my panties to the side to thrust himself to the hilt inside me. I cried out at the perfect blend of pleasure and pain as he stilled, letting my body adjust to his size. No matter how many times we have sex he always feels so big.

When I finally nodded he didn't start off slow. That's not how we wanted it. He started thrusting harshly, keeping a steady pace as he slowly started to bend me over my closed suitcase. I couldn't hold back my maons as he rubbed every inch inside of me with his long, thick tool. Snapping his hips to fuck me harshly I began to claw the material of the suitcase, panting harshly with every delicious thrust he gave me. I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter. I was almost there. "Don't stop, baby, don't stop~..."

He kept going, thrusting a little harder as my walls began to squeeze and milk his rod. "Cum with me, baby," he gritted out between clenched teeth. "Cum!"

I let out a high pitched cry as he buried himself inside me, unleashing spurt after spurt as my core milked him of every last drop. I let myself go limp on top of the suitcase as he collapsed onto my back, breathing heavily and pressing soft, sloppy kisses to my back. I smiled softly to myself. Oh yes, I can't wait to see how he likes my little surprise!