Chapter 25: Anything

Shockwave briskly walked through the halls of the complex. Once he was outside, he shifted into his war tank alt-mode and thundered towards the XTR4 gun, unaware of the little mech tailing him.

Bumblebee had given Soundwave and his cassettes the slip when he said he wanted to go to the barracks to clean his armor. Ravage had gone with him and was currently waiting at the door. Bee had sneaked out of an air vent and crawled through them as fast as he could until he made it to a big gun looking thing. What could he say? He knew a bunch of shortcuts.

By the time he had gotten there, Shockwave and Dagger were just arriving. The black gladiator stood guard as the purple scientist stepped up to the first site of damage, unsubspaced a welder with his good servo, and got to work.

Not being able to use his cannon didn't hinder Megatron in the slightest. He simply sliced and tore his way through his opponents ruthlessly. Sentinel was a fool for sending these mechs to kill them. They were seasoned gladiators, warriors of the arena, while these "soldiers" had never seen a fight in their lives beyond basic training.

One soldier stepped to him, swinging a spiked mace. "You're a disgrace to Cybertron, Decepticon! It's in your name!"

"Funny. I don't recall coming up with the moniker," the gladiator said as he tangled the mace's chain around his blade and yanked it free of the soldier's arm. The mech yelped as energon poured from the wound. Megatron laughed at the noise he made. "A real fighter only grunts." The gray mech plunged his servo into the soldier's spark chamber. The mech gasped as he felt the servo enclose his spark and yank it out. The last image he saw was Megatron moving on to his next opponent, dispatching him with ease as well.

x x x x x

The helms were flying as Scythe weaved and slashed at anyone that dared to fight her. Most of them never knew what hit them before they saw their frames drop to the ground from midair before their neural net lost power. The femme was like a deadly assassin on the battlefield and the soldiers were learning the hard way.

Suddenly, a foreign blade just grazed her armor, sparks flying from the metallic impact. She turned and saw a bulky mech smirking at her. "A pretty femme like yourself shouldn't be on the battlefield," he jested.

"Speak for yourself," Scythe returned. The mech's optics widened and he roared as he charged her. The lithe femme smirked and jumped onto the mech's shoulders. She swung around his neck using her curved scythes, yanking as she finished her arc. The soldier's helm swing off of his neck, attached by a few stray wires. The last thing he saw was a blue blur dashing towards it's next victim.

x x x x x

16 breems later, Shockwave stood up and pressed a button on the control panel. The screen flickered to life. ::The gun has been repaired.:: he intoned.

::Fill 'er up, Wave!:: Dagger said.

::One energon to go. Coming right up!:: The faceless mech pressed a few buttons on his end as the screen monitored the energon flow.

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker raced into the room, each pulling a magcart of bright blue paint behind them. "Did someone order paint?" the red twin joked.

"Just in time, mechs. We just started transferring the energon," Dagger said.

"Empty the cans in here," Shockwave pointed to the plasma chamber. "I already configured the gun to use paint. Now I must figure out why it is not receiving energon."