Suck on my Lollipop~

( WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!!!

If you don't like it then don't read it! Thanks and enjoy! )

"Heeyyyy, Tadashi~" you said as you slung your arms over your boyfriend's shoulders and put your chin on the top of his head.

Tadashi was so into his work that he only replied with a grunt. You smiled a sly smile and said gently in his ear, "You wanna suck on my lollipop?~"

Tadashi stiffened and his head shot up from his work that was on his desk. He strained his neck so he could face you. You held back the urge to laugh as you saw the tips of Tadashi's ears and cheeks quickly turn red.

"W-what??" he seemed to choke on his own words.

"I said..." You turned his chair around and straddled his lap and pressed your body tightly against his, "do you want to suck on my lollipop?" Your poor boyfriend was trying so hard to hold back from what he wanted to do to you right at that moment.

"I-I uh, what do you m-mean?" He was struggling to get his words out now.

"Okay, close your eyes," you said. Tadashi raised a brow at you and slowly closed his eyes, mentally shaking his head free of what he was hoping you were going to do to him. As he kept his eyes closed he heard the sound of paper and then he felt you gently tug down on his chin, prying his mouth open. Wait. What?

Then you stuck something in his mouth. He was surprised at first and his eyes opened wide. Then his expression softened as he tasted sugar and...cherry? Dear god...it was a lollipop. Tadashi looked at you, his mouth slightly hanging open and you could see the cherry lollipop. You were smiling from ear to ear and your face was red from fighting back the urge to laugh. He took the stick that was connected to the sugary treat and pulled it out of his mouth.

Tadashi let out a satisfied "Mmh!"

"How did you know cherry was my favorite?" Tadashi chuckled as you buried your head into the crook of his neck.

"I have my ways~" Tadashi let out a small moan as you started to kiss his neck. He started to squirm under you since he was becoming more and more aroused.

"You shouldn't tease me like this you know," Tadashi whispered huskily in your ear.

Long story short...let's just say Tadashi got his "lollipop".