#HomeBeforeDark

Eva's soft feet padded against the tile of the school floor.

She turned the corner with her book in her face. Eva loved to read. It was one of her hobbies.

"BAM" She hit her head against the cold wall of the school.

Owwww.

She rubbed her head and peeked over the wall to see if anyone was there.

To her surprise she saw a tall boy and a small boy standing at the end of the hallway.

She was about to walk over and greet them when she heard his cruel words.

"Your such a simp!" With cruel laughter following his insult

" P-please, stop! " The little boy cried.

He then punched him straight in the eye.

Eva gasped.

The tall boy turned around and saw Eva standing there. He began walking towards her.

Just as her was moments away from reaching her a teacher came walking around the corner.

"My goodness!! Are you alright sweetie!?" She rushed over to the little boy who was on the ground crying.

The tall boy suddenly turned around.

"I came here and found him like this! Someone must have punched him in the eye! It's so horrible, poor him" he said in a sympathetic voice.

"Go get the principal please!" She said to him.

The boy ran off to get the Head teacher

"No! That isn't what happened!" Eva screamed. Her blood was pumping in her head.

The teacher looked at her confused. "What do you mean?"

" that boy is the one who punched him! I saw it! " the teacher looked suprised.

"Thank you for standing up for this boy. We will look at the cameras and see if it was him." She patted Eva's shoulder and walked off to the office with the boy.

Eva never saw that boy at school again.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Thank you for reading my story!

This was a very strange experience for me. I actually couldn't believe I was there at the perfect time. That boy is now blind in his eye. We raised a fund for him because he had to get a lot of medical treatment which was expensive.

#HomeBeforeDark