explanation

I let go and start repeat my name over and over again. "Crimson, Crimson, my name is Crimson o thank you Jeff," I say as I wipe my tears off my face. "Now that everyone has been introduced could you please get back on topic, and answer my question from earlier. How in the hell are you still alive, I slit your throat you should have died?!" EJ say while gesturing toward my neck. I look at him remembering what had happened a few minutes before and decided to answer his question. Well you see the doctor that had kept me prisoner and for 13 years had experimented on me, and around the time I was 10 he injected me with a serum he had created, and ever since no matter what injury I received I would heal, or as I just recently found out, be revived. I tell Ej this while I try to keep the memory of my time in imprisonment from making me cry.

        All 3 boys looked shocked and then their faces started to relax as if they understood my pain and after a few seconds EJ looks down and notices the heart in my hand. "What is that, I noticed you had it when I slit your throat," EJ says as he tilts his head in a puzzled manner. I look down realizing I'm still holding the doctors heart, and then I look back at him before answering. "It's the doctor's heart, I ripped it out of him before I left and took it with me as a snack because I was hungry." I realized to late that I had just told them I eat people.

        LJ and Jeff just shrug what I said off like it's nothing while EJ just chuckles and doesn't do anything about it, truthfully I was relieved, I look at him realizing I had a question of my own. "By the way, what was in that jar you had with you when you left the house that I saw you come out of." He looks at me and then picks up the jar off the ground where he had left it before trying to kill me. "Oh it's just my victims kidneys, it's one of the only things I can eat," EJ says as though it were nothing. I thin relax a bit after realizing I wasn't the only people eater around.

        After a few more questions from both of us, and learning that people that eat other people were called cannibals, LJ taps on EJ's shoulder. "Why don't we take her back with us, Slenderman would probably let her stay." EJ and Jeff look at him and then nod their head. "Why don't you come with us, I'm pretty sure someone would love to meet you," EJ say as he starts to walk toward me. Before I could say anything EJ takes my hand, and drag me to the big mansion that I had been admiring only a few minutes before.