part 49-seeing friends again

You were going shopping after your job you wanted to surprise jimin with his favorite dish witch is spicy rice cakes you went to a market and started shopping you then heard a familiar voice.
?: yn?
You turn and it was your friend hana and yoona you gasp.
You: hey guys.
H: how you been?
You: good.
Y: I heard that you and jimin are engaged.
You: yeah our wedding is close. How are you guys?
H: oh you know same old same old.
They smile and after a long chat in the market they went home and you went home and went to change after done changing you went to make food for jimin.
Meanwhile at work:
Jimin was looking at his camera where ying was lock in with the black bag over her head he was clicking his lips. RM looked at him.
RM: something wrong sir?
Jm: I dont know how to hurt her...
He was wracking his knife around.
Jm: we dont have anymore assignments right?
J: no sir.
Jm: ok I'm gonna talk to ying.
One man went with him to her jail cage and walk inside the room, the men took off the bag she was crying so much.
Jm: pour water on her so she can see me.
He pour cold ice water on her she started to shiver.
Jm: I dont want you to be in this cage but you gotta because I HATE killing little girls like you.
Y: please let me go....
Jm: no. I want you to answer my questions if you dont answer me I'll teaser you.
He grab a teaser.
Jm: why you rise little baby minjun?
Y: because she looks like her father....
Jm: why you killed your family?
Y: *sigh* because I hated them so much...they wouldn't let me be with minjun cause they thought I was gotta be a horrible mom.
Jm: and you already are one.
Ying started crying.
Jm: your sweet boyfriend minjuns dad took her home which means you won't see her anymore.
Y: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?
She begin to shout at jimin he open the teaser.
Jm: because I hate to see babies killed by their own parents.
She sees lust in his eyes.
Jm: ah I forgot to mention your older sister Lisa is here...she works for me now and she won't treat you right she won't treat you like her little sister anymore.
Ying then heard a door open and there she saw her older sister Lisa that she hadn't seen snice 3yrs because shes working with jimin.
L: hello ying.
She had long black hair and there was evil in her, jimin went to her.
Jm: shes not the boss here I am shes the manager of finding the murder's. I'll leave her to you Lisa.
L: yes boss.
Jimin walk away he can hear ying crying in pain he just smirk and left that room, he went to the office.
Jm: alright guys! I'm going home. Good work.
They bow and jimin left when he enter the house he saw you wearing a kitty costume.
You: welcome home babe!
You went to hug him and peck his lips.
Jm: why you dress like this?
You: oh you know to be sexy its October! Doesn't it turn you on?
Jimin smirk.
Jm: of course it does baby.
You: go eat I made your favorite dish.
He walk up to the dining table and saw spicy rice cakes, he smile and started eating you both ate together, after you were  doing the dish's when jimin was in the shower. Without realizing you felt two big arms wrap around your wist you turn and it was a half naked jimin. You smile.
You: babe go wear clothes.
Jm: why? Your costume is turning me on why would I get dress.
He turn you around and kiss you deeply with love, you grab a towel and wipe your wet hands and broke the kiss you look at his "NEVERMIND" tattoo and smile.
You: well Everytime i see this tattoo it turns me on.
He smirk and made you jump and took you to sit on the dining table he started to take off your underwear under the kitty costume skirt it fell and then he took off his towel and you both did it on the dining table. After that you both finished and went to bed.