PROLOGUE

I was busy reading and gathering informations about random people I ran into.

For example : Alexis Sanchez

Isang artistang may tinatagong baho. Napangisi ako.

I really love this job.

Now let's proce--

I was interrupted from my own thoughts when my phone rang, without looking at it. I answered and place the phone near my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hurry up! I'm outside got a news for you" the voice is familiar so I look at the caller ID to confirm it.

Mr. Michael.

Before I even get to speak he ended the call so I immediately ran outside.

Right infront of me is a Gray Lexus LM SUV. The door opened and the man inside it gestured me to go inside.

"What is it?" Old hag. I added in my thoughts.

"There's no Good Morning for me?" He asked and I just looked at him.

"Is that what you went here for? A good morning? Wow nice. thanks for interrupting me" I was about to open the SUV's door when a hand stopped me.

"You're still the same!" He exclaimed and his laughter filled the SUV.

"Hurry up" I impatiently said.

"Fine. I have a mission for you" If im not just inside this SUV I might have been jumping right now.

FINALLY!! A MISSION AFTER GODDAMN 7 MONTHS OF DOING NOTHING BUT READING AND GATHERING INFORMATIONS.

I acted like It wasn't a big deal but It actually was.

"So what is it?" I tried to hide the excitement in my voice and I think I succeeded because he didn't notice it.

"I want you to get informations about Benjamin Miller. Use anyone? I don't care as long as I get what I wanted. And I want all of it. Like his biography.. occupation. Anything! I will give you time but I hope you won't take long. We need the informations against him because he is a traitor. Do you understand me?" I nodded.

"Yes Mr. Michael" and responded. He took his eyes of me and turn it in the window in his side, Which means he's telling me to go.

I opened the door and stepped out. When I was about to close it he spoke.

"Mag-iingat ka" he casually said and I finally closed the door and rushed back into my house.

I heard an engine turn on and after how many minutes the sound of the car is finally out of my hearing.

I went back to my room and typed the name Benjamin Miller in a site for us.

I'm kinda surprised that there is not much information about him. I guess that's why Mr. Michael gave me this mission.

I layed my back in this chair and think about what should I do to gather info. After like 5 minutes of thinking I decided to focus my attention in the device infront of me.

This man is secretive huh.

I read what was written in the page and a name caught my eye which gave me an Idea. I smirked.

Daughter ; Giua Mabel T. Miller

Interesting.

-----

Hello! Um I'm new in this field I just really wanted to try and write a story. Might do this as my entertainment lalo nat quarantine. And please bear with me kasi alam ko super raming grammatical mistakes and errors ang makikita niyo dito. Please do feel free to correct me but I don't want to see below the belt or foul words just because I let you. Wattpad is also my escape in reality so... yeah tysm! keep safe mwaa

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the authors imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely accidental.

14yrskrsld.