Uncle/Sibling Time! And....confrontation...

1st person P.O.V.

I wake up, Adrian curled against my chest, I've long removed my knot from his entrance. He moans, wiggling his hips a bit, my wings slightly flap, creating a gentle breeze around us. I've removed his robe and my boxers, nothing but skin touching skin. I'm re-reading a document on Adrian's laptop over and over, trying to wrap my head around the bullshit.

Adrian: ".....Good morning....."

I close the laptop and place it on the side of me, classic looney tunes playing on the T.V. in the background.

(Y/n): "Good morning little pup, how do you feel?..."

Adrian: "Soar, still sleepy..."

I chuckle.

(Y/n): "I should have waited for the weekend to do this.....we have school today.......but I didn't want to give up the chance that I got last night....."

He kisses my cheek.

Adrian: "No, school was cancelled today anyways. Aeon destroyed all of the electrical equipment in the school, so they're taking a day off to try and replace it all....... You waited for them to leave back downstairs last night, didn't you?"

I nod my head.

Adrian: "Terrible..."

(Y/n): "Go figures though...he sounded pretty upset with me running away yesterday..."

He laughs but then winces.

Adrian: "Ooooowwww.~"

I rub circles on his hip. Listening to his whimpers.

(Y/n): "Would you like to take a warm bath?"

He nods his head. I stand up with him in my arms.

(Y/n): "Are you able to walk?"

Adrian: "I don't know..... I could try to though...."

(Y/n): "Ok but if you can't, don't push it alright?"

He nods his head. I set him down, he takes one step and almost collapses to the floor but I managed to catch him before hand.

Adrian: "ow, ow, ow, ow.~"

He starts to whimper and whine, wiggling around in my arms as I make my way to the bathroom.

(Y/n): "Let's go draw that bath..."

.

.

.

.

Adrian's wearing black skinny-jeans and a dark blue hoodie with black socks. I'm wearing grey sweat-shorts and a white tank-top. We both make our way downstairs, Adrian piggyback riding me.

Adrian: 'Since we completed the mating bond, you're going to be on edge for a few days....because I'm vulnerable right now....'

(Y/n): 'Am I going to have a shorter fuse or something?'

Adrian: 'Yes....something like that...'

I sigh.

(Y/n): 'As if my attitude wasn't already bad enough....'

He softly kisses the back of my neck.

Adrian: 'I know but we'll get though it...'

 I see Silas and George seated on the couch, with 4 little fur balls scurrying across the floor. One of them trots over to me, looks up and barks......non-stop...... I just open my mouth and bark back at him, one that's loud enough to catch everyone's attention, the pup turns around and hightails it over to Silas and George, the pup is soon followed by his 3 other siblings. They all hide behind Silas's legs, peaking out from behind to get a better look at me.