CHAPTER 12

Omg, it's chapter twelve already... I have come so far! Lol

It feels like we have come so far... we have been traveling for a long time, and I don't see the fire, but the nice "cowpeople" as I call em, have taken us so far and haven't let us go off. They say it's because they don't want us to risk our lives. That's nice of them...

Two hours later...

We were traveling for so so long, so I need to stretch. The horses are getting fed carrots and hay. And we are setting up tents. I have got to admit, these people have given us so much, but I know we have to leave. They were camping with their horses for transport and so they could be in the wild, when one early morning, at around two a' clock, whatever that means... and the horses started freaking out! They saw the fire a few miles in front of them, they worked together to quickly gather as much as possible and took of! They saw a few people and dropped them off at city's. Of course when I was hearing that, I after asked if they could drop us off, but they said that they would get us to the next possible city in about... at least one in a half months. Me and the boy, which I think we are becoming friends... even though I don't know his name...
anyways, we exchanged looks, we both didn't want to  wait that long... but we have to try... right..?
The sun is starting to set and me and the boy are really tired. We go into our tent. 
After he settles in, I ask him what his name is. After a moment of hesitation he whispered:
"Theadore. . . What's your name?"
"Uh. . ." After everything that happened, I almost lost track of what my name was! "Nayah..."
I said hesitantly. I actually forgot! I started laughing really hard and couldn't stop! Theadore was just staring at me like I was even more crazy then a dog with a beak! "What are you-"
I instantly interrupt him with my "talking" which didn't seem much like talking.
"I... haha! Almost... hahahaha!!! For- haha got, hahahaha, my name- HAHA!!!!"
He started laughing along with me... and we laughed until the cowboys and girls told us to keep our mouths closed and close our eyes. But I kept snickering for a little while, it felt good to laugh!