I heard it

Paris's POV

I was scrolling through facebook when I get a friend request.

"Aaron Hernandez." I mumble as I read his name. I look at his profile picture.

"Oh he's cute." I say as I accept his friend request.

My phone dings.

Aaron: Hello Gorgeous

I expected something different, most guys nowadays say "hey your really hot wanna meet up?"sometimes not even a 'hi' they just instantly ask to send.

Me: Hello

Aaron: What's a gorgeous girl like you doing on such a beautiful day?

Me: Nothing much. How about you?

Aaron: Maybe I can change that? I would like to take you out for coffee

Me: I don't know....

Aaron: Its alright if you don't trust me. Maybe we could talk more and facetime and I could work my way up to that point?

I laugh.

Me: Sounds good

Ever since then we chatted everyday, whenever I got out of class I would instantly reply to his messages. He was so sweet and funny. We face timed a couple times as well.

I decided I was ready to meet him he asked me coffee and I agreed.

Today's the day.

I took a shower and made sure to clean real good. I put on some jeans, and a nice cute top, with some strapped sandals.

I put on some mascara, eyeliner, and a bit of lip gloss. I put on deodorant and a lot of my favorite scented perfume.

I make my way towards the cafe I get there and notice him waiting at a  table. When I walk in his head snaps up and he instantly smiles.

I take a seat across from him.

"You're much more gorgeous in person." He says.

I smile. "Why hello to you to, but thank you."

He chuckles. "My bad. Let's start over..... Hello its nice to finally meet you in person." He says.

I laughed. "Nice to finally meet you as well."

Ever since then we would go out for coffee when ever we weren't busy. We would go for walks at the park, go see movies, go out to eat.

He was amazing.

One day he asked me out on a DATE DATE. I was so ecstatic. The night before I could hardly sleep I was so excited.

I woke up and ate a quick granola bar. I had time to spare as he won't pick me up until 8pm.

I decided to quickly get ready and head to the mall and find an outfit for tonight.

I went from store to store in the mall it took a while but I found the cutest dress and shoes to wear.

When I got home and sat on my couch and watched make up tutorial videos. I had an idea on what I wanted to do I just don't know how to do it.

When the time came I took a long shower. Before getting ready.

Paris's outfit: