Clearing the air

The time was around 1.00 am . The door bell rang.
After a few minutes the door was opened.
One pair of eye had a smile and another pair of eye had a huge shock in it.
Yes...It is KATHIR who knocked the door.
And it is MURUGAN who opened the door and got struck in shock...

Mu: Mappilai ..Vanga mappillai vanga...Indha nerathil la vanthu irukeenga...Edhum prachanai ya ...

Murugan was actually happy in seeing his SIL at this time...He s damn sure he s here to see her daughter may be he may misses her, how her daughter misses him the full day...

K: Mama adhu vandhu...Mullai phone edukala...Pesa mudila..Adan oru madri irundhuchu , adan kilambi vanthuten....

Mu : Ah seri maapilla...Ulla vaanga...Nan p ah ezhupuren tea kudinga first...Apram mullai ah poi pakkalam..

K : Ayyo mama adhellam venam mama...Nan mullai ya paarthu pesitu poiduren...Neenga ezhuppa venam...Neengalum poi padunga mama..

Murugan can understand his feelings ...He nodded and left the place smilingly

K reaches M's room. He finds her standing  near a window and tears rolling down .

He went near her and hugged her from the back...She turned suddenly and seeing her man of love... She started crying and started beating him in his chest...And places her head down in his chest...

M: Enna paaka vara oru naala theva pattucha ungalukku....(Hugging him )

K : Nethu nighte vandu irupen mullai...Aana nee oru naal aachum unga appa amma kooda irupala adan varala...( In a naughty tone)

M : ippo matum yen vandeeyalam...

K : adhu ippo dan un manasu purinjithu ennoda thappum purinjithu..Adan vanduten unna paaka...

M : Enna solreeya...
Asking this she moved away from his hold...

K : Nee adha yen mela sannjite keta dan ennavaam... 😛😜😝

A small flashback

Ps home ...Time 11.30
After K and J returned back from medical shop... K entered his room...The paai and sombu are already in its place....

He went and sat on the mat...Took his mobile and saw

K MV: YEN  da Phone  ah vachitu pona...

He called Mulla...
After that was the one that he never expected one in his life...

Mullai home