That day

Hi my name is Annabeth. I am 15 years old. I have blackish brown hair and bright blue eyes. My parents died when I was 7. so my oldest sister Dakota takes care of Sabrina and I. Dakota is 22 and was 14 when our parents died. Dakota has black hair and brown eyes. she could be a prep but she chose to raise us. Sabrina is my other sister she is 17 and has brown hair green eyes. Sabrina was 9 when our parents died. Sabrina is the funny joker type who dropped out of school. Dakota is the caution type who is very strict. I am the quiet strait A girl. anyways let's get to the real thing.
One day it was walking home from school and all of a sudden a bunch of Preps came in a mustang. I was gonna run but I thought if I just kept walking they wouldn't notice me unfortunately they did. There was 3 guys and a girl that I swear I saw at school once or twice. They all came up to me and started taking my books and the girl found my money that Sabrina gave me so I could buy dinner for tonight. I yelled and they all laughed. Finally they said let's go. But the girl ran up to me and punched me. it hit me so hard I fell and was whipped out.

Finally I woke with with a huge headache and I felt so upset why would someone hit me for money such a stupid thing just for money what has the world become. On walk home I felt really horrible my head hurt so bad but I guess I was okay I mean at least I didn't get killed or anybody tried really really really hurt me. finally I made it to the door I was afraid to walk in because I knew Sabrina and Dakota would ask what was wrong and why I have a huge bruise on my face. Sabrina asked where the groceries were but I said well I got jumped.