.·:*¨10

y/n bit her fingernails while watching boxer street version on her laptop, watching how cute seungmin was.

she glanced at her phone checking for twitter notifications before returning her gaze at her laptop again.

this had been her hobby for the past few weeks. her youtube history was full of stray kids videos already and she still won't stop. she would stream music videos or binge watch their street versions, admiring their duality.

well, she does have this soft spot for boy groups and no one could ever change that.

and of course exchanging messages with sam all day. that was also something she never forgets to do daily.

the both have been chatting for more than a month now and they have built a strong bond through the internet since they talk a lot about their favorite kpop groups.

sam was someone important to y/n. he was her favorite person – someone she'd immediately message if something bothers her or when their bias, hyunjin, is dominating her bias list.

except today was weird.

sam had no messages for y/n. there was no sign of him, not even a good morning message.

'i wonder what he's doing now.' she thought to herself. she thought that he was still asleep, so she didn't really make a big deal out of it.

but wait, speaking of boy groups, she just realized now that her full attention was on stray kids nowadays. it wasn't focused on an 18-member group held by sm entertainment anymore.

she couldn't remember when she last listened to an nct song and she couldn't deny missing winwin's cuteness. feeling kinda guilty, she immediately pressed nct 127's fire truck after watching boxer.

the phrase "get it lifted" sent chills down her spine. she really missed their music so much that she was more than willing to listen to their songs for the whole day.

she had her eyes focused on jaehyun as he started singing and it only made her nctzen heart react more and more to the music.

fire truck is really her favorite.

y/n even took her lightstick and waved it in the air while watching the boys destroy a poor girl's sand castle. she felt bad for her, but she was more focused on taeyong's voice.

"hands up if you're feeling the vibe now!" y/n sang along taeyong's line before getting startled at the sudden vibration of her phone.

her eyes shone as she carefully set the lightstick beside her laptop. she took a glance at haechan's face first before grabbing her phone.

she was excited to chat with her friend today after finding out about skz's street version and she has a lot to share.

she would like to talk about how small changbin and han appeared at boxer.

excitement was written all over y/n's face while tapping the bird app. she immediately went to check her messages, already prepared to spam her favorite person with lots of changbin and han related topics, only to find out that there was no message from him.

her smile faded and her eyebrows furrowed as soon as she found out that it was another person who sent her a message instead of sam.