✞︎ / 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨

⛧┊MasterLust

⛧┊MasterLust

" If they substituted the word 'Lust' for 'Love' in the popular songs it would come nearer the truth. "

݄⿴݃*₊↷𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 。

- More often then not people will just assume all demons are nasty and mean, I'm here as proof that is not always the case. I like to consider myself as a laid back kinda of guy, I don't particularly care if you sin or not- let's just have some fun // The demon have you a smile and then offered you his hand, his finger nails painted black and his hand pale like the unearthly creature he was.

✎ ˎˊ- "色情"

Name - Asmodeus libedine
Age - 1000+
Gender - Genderfluid, typically make but can transform into a female.
Comes from hell
Race / sub race - Demon / Incubus (can be succubus but ye)

Height - 6'2
Weight- 150lbs
Hair colour - Black
Hair length - Medium
Hair style - Curly, right parting
Eye colour - Yellow
Description- As a male asmodeus is fairly skinny and tall, when in a female form asmodeus is curvy and only at 5'7.
Clothing style - The demon typically wears casual attire but in official business they would wear a black robe.
Birthmarks / tattoos - They have no birthmarks or tattoos.
Scars- They do have a few scars here and there from fights with other demons and stuff.

Social status - Fairly rich for a demon of their status.
Sexual attitude - They are quite picky when it comes to sexual partners but when it comes to tempting those to sin they don't particularly care.
Moral Alignment - Their moral Alignment really depends on the situation.
Religion - They follow satan.
Use of drugs - They do not use drugs.
Reputation - Feared, loved and listed for and hated.
Criminal status - Crimes against God / crimes fit existing but born before the fallen

Education - No schooling.
Occupation - In charge of the 2nd level of hell
Hobbies - Going for long walks, sex
Languages spoken - English, demon tongue etc

Relations - They are family to the other sins
S/O - In the past they were husband to lilth but as of rn, they are with no one.
Personality - Cocky, lusty, tease, kind, caring, dangerous etc.
Likes - Sex, flowers, skimpy outfits etc
Dislikes - Boring people, boring outfits, most angels.
Dreams - Not many dreams.
Fears - Scared of being alone and rejected.
Anything unique - They are the sin of lust, one of the seven princes etc

Powers - Fire powers, influential powers, transformation.
Favourite element - Fire

𝐂𝐲𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.... ❤️