Single Entry Bookkeeping

"I feel so full." The words spill from my lips on breathy sigh of satisfaction which becomes a moan as I savour the stretching sensation in my lower abdomen.

"It's almost too much, but I can't help but want more. I never imagined it could be like this." I can't contain my satisfied sighs. Magnus smirks at me, "my dear it only gets better from here." He moves closer.

"No," I gasp, "I really can't take anymore!" I playfully push at him, but he doesn't take no for an answer. Magnus' fingers brush my lips and salty flavours cross my tongue. My eyes widen in surprise at the strange tastes dancing across my palate, even as my nether regions clench at his touch.

"Fishy," I murmur. Magnus laughs, catching me completely off guard. My breath rushes out of me. No one should be that handsome.

"Well, it is fish," he says, mirth still colouring his tone. I blush, "I know what sashimi is Magnus!" I savour his name, lingering on the sss. "I may be a poor university student from Hicksville nowhere, but I have eaten sushi before."

"Yes, but we both know you've never had the authentic experience until now. His eyes smoulder at me and I'm transfixed like a deer in headlights as he purrs, "I very much look forward to introducing you to many new things." I can't help the flush of colour on my cheeks as I remember that right up until my stomach yowled like a cat in heat we had been headed to the bedroom. Magnus had decided dinner first was the gentlemanly thing to do, so here we sit in a high-class sushi restaurant. I'm once again dressed in newly purchased appropriate attire, and some very inappropriate lingerie I grabbed when Magnus wasn't looking.

I can't help but fixate on the "new things" part of that sentence. I haven't told Magnus I'm a virgin yet... is he... kinky? I could definitely get into being dominated a bit, but I don't want to be too creative my first time.

I gather my courage and try to feign experience and maturity as I ask, "what sorts of new... things?" I know the illusion is shattered as heat creeps into my cheeks again. Beetroot red does not the appearance of a sexual savant make.

His gaze intensifies as it rakes from my face to my quivering body and back. "I think we might try some light horse riding; it will be a test of your endurance, but I think you'll enjoy it. We should also broaden your palate with a whiskey tasting or a degustation menu."

My mind races trying to comprehend what these things could possibly involve. Horse riding? Is that a fancy version of cowgirl? Is this going to involve whips? My eyes must be the size of the soy sauce dish as he continues, "I want an excuse to give you a green gown and pearl necklace, I suspect they would suit you nicely..." I take a gulp from the glass in front of me, mouth suddenly dry, and miss the rest of that sentence beneath an agressive coughing fit. Fuck me, why do water and sake look so similar!? I have never felt so sexy and self-assured; NOT.

Magnus offers me his handkerchief, of course this beautiful man carries a handkerchief. Ever the gentleman, he politely waits for me to collect myself.

"Magnus..." I start the sake giving my voice a husky edge and my courage a little boost. I really should let him know that I know as much about sex as I do about being an assistant; that is to say, my experience thus far has been mostly academic, "I... I really am too full to eat anymore, shall we go... "

Fuck my courage. I really need to tell him! It's just that the guy in every dirty novel ever always seems a bit pissed and put upon when he finds out.

Magnus inclines his head with a devilish smile and gestures for the cheque. Somehow even that gesture is outrageously panty moistening. I grasp his forearm with unending gratitude. Sake, sexy feelings and high heels don't mix well, also it gives me an opportunity to shamelessly grope the thick and corded, yet amusingly squishy muscles beneath his sleeve.