31. Through The Dark

The next day Harry arrived at Louis' place as the sun is setting, around 8.
He rings the doorbell and soon enough Louis opens the door. "Hey, Haz."
"Hey, Lou." They share a hug. "Ready to go?"
"Yeah, I am."
"Let's go then."
They walk out and just go into a random direction. "Do you think we will be spotted?" Louis asks.
"I really don't think so."
"Alright." He holds out his hand which Harry grabs and they just walk like that.

"Have you thought about a coming out yet?" Harry asks.
"I'm just waiting for a stable relationship to announce it."
"Hey I am bi btw meet my boyfriend," Harry says.
"Exactly. Making all the fans freak out."
Harry laughs. "Killing off the whole fanbase."
Now Louis laughs. "Yeah. You get me."
"But you need a boyfriend for that first."
"That's what I'm working on."
That makes Harry smiles. "Oh are you?"
"Yeah, I met this guy named Niall, a really nice guy."
"Oh shut up."
It makes Louis laugh again. "You asked for it."
"Maybe I did."
"You totally did."

"Where do you want to go?" Harry asks since they are just randomly walking around.
"I really don't mind."
"Let's grab some drinks and snacks from the story and then just go to a park or something."
"Are the stores still open?"
"We can always go to the gas station."
"That's true. Let's go there. Then I can get more cigarettes at the same time."
They look up the nearest gas station and then just walk there.

They get there and Louis sees a football so they get that too and then go towards the park. Meanwhile, they chat about their childhoods and how they started with music.
"Let's play some football," Louis says as they get there.
"Sure." They put their stuff on the ground and then play a match of football.
They improvise some goals and then start. Harry first gets the ball  which is taken away by Louis quickly.  He scores a goal and cheers.
Now Harry goes in for a goal and it's a tie again.

Louis starts with the ball and as he almost makes a goal the ball gets taken by Harry again.
"Harry! Louis!" Get yelled from not too far away they stop what they're doing to see some fans waving at them.
Harry waves at them and this is where Louis gets the ball from him.
"Hey! Not fair!" Harry says and he kicks the ball away from Louis. It goes towards the fans.
"Great job," Louis laughs and he jogs over to them. "Hey, guys."
"Can we have a picture?"
"Yeah, sure."
Harry runs over to them and he snaps the picture for them. Then they switch up and take a picture with Harry.
"Can we join?" One of the fans ask. There are 2 in total.
Harry and Louis look at each other for a second. "Yeah, sure," Louis then says. He didn't want the fans to think they're on a date.

So they continue the game and Louis his team wins. The fans have to go soon.
"High five," Louis says and he holds up his hands. The fan smiles and high fives him. Meanwhile, Harry gives the other fan a hug.
"Why are you guys here at night by the way?" One of the fans asks.
"Because we can't go outside together without being recognized and people assuming things," Louis tells them.
"Yeah. We can just be normal people at night. No one is out then," Harry adds.
"Well, not as many people."
"Yeah, makes sense. I've seen all the fans going insane with shipping you two and saying you're together. It's awful."
"I see it everywhere too. It's annoying but I can't do anything about it," Louis says.
"Yeah. I'm sorry. We got to go now though."
"Alright. Bye guys," Harry says.

They then leave and Louis grabs a drink. Harry grabs one too and they sit down. "That was fun," Louis says.
"It was. Didn't expect it though," Harry replies.
"Me neither. I am glad they didn't suspect it was a date or anything."
"Yeah. Same here."
Louis lays down and looks up at the sky. There is silence and Harry can't keep his eyes off the boy.
Louis notices it and locks eyes with him. "What?"
"Nothing," Harry says and he feels his cheeks heat up. He is glad it's dark right now.
"Alright then. Keep staring at me if there's nothing then."
It makes Harry laughs. "Sure will."

Louis keeps looking at Harry and Harry keeps looking at him. He then shoots closer and kisses him.
Harry wraps his arms around him as he pulls him closer. They share a long kiss and Harry breaks it with a smile.
"That's better than staring," Louis says.
"It sure is," Harry says before connecting their lips again.
Louis breaks the kiss this time because he heard people talk about them. "Should we go?"
"Why?"
"I heard even more people say our names."
"Sure. We can leave."
They get up and walk towards the exit of the park.

They decide on walking back to Louis' place and then they can hang out there.
So when they get there, they cuddle up on the couch and start watching a few episodes of Friends.
Soon enough it's 1 am and Louis fell asleep again in Harry's arms. He doesn't know what to do right now. He doesn't want to just leave him or wake him up. But he can't just stay here.
He decides to text Niall a selfie of Louis being passed out in his arms with 'help he fell asleep like this'.
Niall is quick to open it and respond. 'Just go to sleep...'
'Niall!'
'Good night Harry x'

Harry sighs but then just closes his eyes and goes to sleep too. But not before turning the TV off first.
And so they both fall asleep in each other's arms on the couch. Just like what happened at Liam and Zayn their place.