ctrl f + ctrl s + ctrl an

foreword
a short introduction to a book, typically by a person other than the author.

— This story, love Darling, is purely fictional. The name, places, email address, phone number, or anything that are mentioned in the following chapters are made up. Any resemblance to an actual person, and events are purely coincidental. No part of this work will be used or adapted in any forms or by any means without the permission of the author.

copyright © 2022 baetitudes all rights reserved

———————————————

synopsis
a brief summary or a general survey of something.

— Chou Jingyi, one of the team leaders from a publishing company, Keep It Write. Jeon Siwoo, an author of a lot of best-selling novels under the publishing company of Keep It Write.

She decided to man up, and ask for the personal account of Jeon Siwoo from her team leader that happened to be his best friend. Using her dump account, she finally talked to him but not Jingyi but Darling.

What will happen to Jingyi's unsent feelings for Siwoo? Will it remain unsent, or will it finally fly its way to his heart? Will her feelings remain the same, or will he like her back?

So many what ifs, ah, just confess everyday until he say yes!

———————————————

author's note
an opportunity for the author to speak directly to the readers about their work.

— this'll be the first time I will make a chatfic, i am back after one-two years of hiatus due to school and mental health.

     half chatfic half story, because my brain will bug me to write even just a little bit! this'll be a slow ass burn romance.