chapter 4

6:45 am  (kat pov.)

I was running in forest in my wolf form her name is kye short for kylie. I was strarting to head back home after my run to get ready for school.

U ran upstairs and saw my brother sleeping in his room. We had already moved everything in and gotten settled .  Once I checked on him I gave him a slight push to wake . him up for school. He just turned over so I tickled him out his bed until he fell on floor " ow sis what was that for ?" Ge syaed looking confused

"  sory but I had to get you up you got to get ready for school brekafeats in half an hour mikey" I sayed walking to my room . I rushed in and stripped and took a refreshing shower . I washed my hair and got out smelling fresh I used deorderant. Brushed my teeth. And dried my hair I flat ironed it and because its layered it falls nicely by my hips. I looked in the mirorr at my curvy body I had c-cup and big nice booty. I have 6 pack and tanned tone skin. my full lips were pretty if I do say so myself. I like my figure I  made it work. I was confident in myself. I dressed with a mix of girly style . Bad ass and punk tomboy. Depending on my mood or weather is how I dressed. I put my moon cresent belly ring in and vicky secret matching underwear it was sassy red. I spray nicki minaj perfume on. And put on high waisted black blue jeans and mint blue crop top I got my black combat boots and black leather jacket on and grabbed my leather black back pack I got my phone and went downstairs. I vooked bacon ,eggs, and toast and started eating.

" mikey get down here were gonna be late and you still gotta eat" I yelled for him

"Here I come"he yelled back I heard hik comimg down the stairs so I made him a plate and gave him his ipad and back pack . He was wearing blakc skinny jeans and red muscle shirt . He looked good he had red vans and his leather jacket too. I told you we are not that different. " mhmm good food kate so ive been thinking since in a few months imma turn 15 can I get a car of my own same as yours" he said with. Pleading eyes

" ahahah ofcourse mikey I was thinking of also getting you a bike maybe we ould ride together get you name of it and everything.", I smiled at his face when I said that. "That s be awesome thanks kate" , he yelled hugging me. I just laughed and told him we gotta go before we are extra late to school. We hoped in my black and gold camaro that has my name big on the hood And drove off to school.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out with my brother and smelled heard so smelled wolves everywhere but I smelled humans too. When I walked up everyones eyes were on us . I saw my bro smilling at the girls in cheerleader uniforms . And I saw were guys checking me out I heard somw whistle and ask who the hot chick was . I also heard someone say I wish shed back the booty up on me . I kust smirked and shook my head . I saw girls glare at me and say she probably a whore  like we need more of those here. I didnt let them get to me . I just kept walking in the school with mikey. When we reached the front desk a girl and guy aporached us . " are you the new kids" thwy asked we both jsut nodded looking at them. They looked like twins . The girl had brown hair and brown eyes and she was wearing a dress that complemented her curvy hips. The guy was tall and muscular with a varsity jacket and black jeans on . He had brown hair and lighter brown hes. I noticed he was checking me out as I was him. He grabed my hand."so you must be kate . You look pretty" im you tour guide they choose me cuz we have all same classes and im not complaining either" he sayed smirking yea hes a werewolf I can smell. I laughed and smiled back "well cool get to work sir" I sayed raising my eye brow waiting he chuckled and pulled me along . Thats when the most amazing scent hit me it made me wet between my legs it was so strong. Then kye was howling mate go to him now. I looked around but didnt see anyone I was snapped out of. My thoughts when he showed me my locker . I walked with him to our first class( honors world history). When we got in the teacher told us to take our seats. I sat by him towards the back being starred down on my way to my seat. And waited for class to begin. Thats when he walked in.........