Merchant's Gamble

Late in that night, Azul was outside preparing a last resort as he threw stuff into a cauldron bubbling.

"A handful of Rich red rose petals, nectar of a honeysuckle, a drop of desire, a pinch of passion, a feather of a turtledove, a hint of lust." He said as he stirred and then looked at the sky as the full moon started to appear. "And the direct glow of the full moon for lovesickness."

At that the potion in the cauldron turned reddish pink and the smoke formed a heart from it.

Azul chuckles as he began gathering a potion bottle for it, and maybe save the rest for later, in case.
Little did he know someone was watching him with a look of shock.

-------------------------
The next day, Azul was getting everything ready, but this time he had to 'postpone' opening the Lounge until later but that would be all the time he'll need.

"Azul, you seem a little tense. You worried about losing the contract with Hazel?" Jade asked.

"...Not this time around. I'm not letting her slip through my fingers." Azul said as he took out the potion making the twins look on in shock.

"W-w-wait a minute Azul. You said you would never use that. I mean, you can't just force someone to fall in love." Floyd said. "And this one's very powerful at that."

"I beg to differ. The fairy godmother does it herself all the time. Now, when she gets here, I want you two to slip this in her drink, and she'll fall for the first man she kisses. And that will be me." Azul said shooting the two off, not wanting to protest. "Once I have something in my sight, I don't intend to let it go. Now, go get this over to her and get her over here ASAP."
---------------------------last night------

Savanaclaw Dorm

"Leona-sempai, we have a situation. It's Hazel, she's in danger." Jack said as Leona gained a look.

-------------------------------

Heartslabyul Dorm

"Riddle, Hazel's in danger. We just got word from Jack." Trey said getting a look from Riddle.

--------------------------------

Floyd and Jade went over to Mortishackle with the potion Azul gave them. Jade went over first and knocked on the door. 

"Oh, it's you Jade. What brings you here?" Hazel asked. 

"Actually, we thought to visit a bit before we all go over to Azul soon." Jade said. "Floyd was running a little behind, so I think we should wait for him." 

"Well, do you want something to drink while we wait for him?" Hazel offered.

"Of course, thank you." Jade said as some tea was prepared. 

Then the door knocked and while Hazel went to see who it was, Jade took out the potion bottle with a conflicted look.

[LOCATION: Octavinelle Dorm]

Because of the 'postponement' it allowed Riddle, Ruggie, Trey, and Leona to get in with Ruggie's magic and they were able to find the vault that Jack described in the V.I.P. room and find the contracts.

RUGGIE: Shishishi! We managed to snatch these easily~
LEONA: Hmph, those quick hands of yours can be scary, huh.
RUGGIE: He's gotta have a lock on his pocket if he didn't want the key to be taken so easily.
 Still, these are a lot of contracts. I think there's like, 5-600 of these.

Trey: Have to admit, he's been a busy guy to be able to do this.
LEONA: He's been testing a lot of things here and there with those contracts ever since he got here, you know?
Riddle: We've taken the contracts out of the VIP Room. All that's left is... (He turned to Leona and nodded.)
LEONA: "I am starvation, I am thirst. Your future I will steal and..."