Chaoter 12: Back Home

Lee POV

Clover, my best friend, was being an annoyance again when the 7 skeletons came back home. Blue and Dust were holding hands and smiling at each other and Error was carrying a blushing Ink bridal style. Cross was sweating nervously even though it was freezing outside and Nightmare was glaring at him while an oblivious Dream smiled and called all of us to gather in the living room. Yu Yan and Yu quickly hurried over to us. Sci walked over and told Ink the coordinates. Ink got out of Error's arms and painted a portal with his 'broomie'. "Just in case, we'll follow you guys inside." Dream said, smiling at us. We nodded as walked into the glowing portal. Ink, Error, Blue, Dust, Cross, Dream and Nightmare followed us into the portal just as it closed.

The portal closed and we found ourselves in some kind of nuclear plant. "Now don't touch anything, we might disturb the machines and-" CLICK! "oK whO tHe fLiP dID tHAt?!" Error growled. We all turned to look at Clover who was standing beside a counter with lots of buttons and levers. A big red button was pressed down and was glowing. "CLOVER YOU SH-"

Clover POV

A blinding light was produced. When it cleared we saw that there was no explosion. "Okay what did the button say?" Nightmare asked, glaring at me. "Um, 'Code-19'" I answered as Lee took a manual and started flipping through it. He told us that Code-19 was a button that released an extreme amount of radiation that causes the world to be covered in a cold layer, causing a nuclear winter. He told everyone about it and Yu, unexpectedly, slapped me flat on my face. "Owwww"I whined, rubbing my cheek which had a red mark on it.

We hurried out to find that it was freezing. We were in a forest too and it seemed to be snowing lightly. We walked along a path but I could feel that someone, or some people were watching us. Nightmare seemed to feel it cuz he said, "Do you guys feel that we're being-" Darts shot out from the trees and the skeletons fell to the ground. "What's happening?!" Yu shouted as a bunch of people jumped down from the trees and landed softly onto the ground. "Alrighty boys! Good job! Now,what do we have here?" The leader, I presumed, said. The leader seemed to be a girl with a mask on her face and her hair in a low ponytail. Another girl stood beside her, not armed but taller.

All the 'troops' seemed to have masks on them and were each armed with some kind of gun or knife

All the 'troops' seemed to have masks on them and were each armed with some kind of gun or knife. All the skeletons were luckily only knocked out which left X!Chara in control of Cross. One of the troops was pressing a knife against his neck while another disarmed X!Chara. The leader and a few other troops did not hesitate to put us into an unbreakable headlock. The leader who held me in a headlock, pressed a knife against my neck, cooed, "Well hello there tiny! What are you doing in our territory?" The other girl tapped her foot impatiently and said flatly, "We don't have time for this, C. Just knock them out and you can have your fun later." "Alright, alright, L! Goodnight!" The girl grinned and stabbed a dart into my neck. Then everything went black.

...

I woke up to the sound of Chinese, my head fuzzy.

"什么?我不是叫你帮他们放针了吗?每个东西都是我做的..."
(What?! Didn't I tell you to help them to put the needle already? I have to do everything myself...)