C H A P T E R 19

||Renè Aka Black||POV
"So Everyone Calls You Black" I Nodded. "Yep" His Face Fell As He Studied My Features. "So Why Do You Look Like That?" I Laughed. "Like What?" He Continued To Look At My Face. "So Numb"

I Fake Laughed. "Numb?" He Nodded. "Look We Both Been Through Alot Of Shit So Here Is How I See It I Know Your My Sister We Missed Out On 13 Years Of Each Others Lives So Lets Not Lie To Each Other." I Nodded Slowly.

He Started Again. "So Who Is Messing With Your Emotions?" I Raised My Eyebrow. "How Did Y-"
He Cut Me Off. "I Know My Sister" I Rolled My Eyes. "Some Fuck Nigga But Dont Worry About It I Got It Under Control" He Shook His Head. "Nah Ill Handle It Later" I Shook My Head Laughing.

"But Where Was You Staying?" He Shrugged. "I Stay At That House They Brought You Too" It Was My Turn To Shake My Head. "Nah You Coming To Stay With Me." He Nodded. "What Was You Doing Out So Late Anyway?" I Shrugged. "Fuck Nigga Made Me Mad" He Nodded. "Well You Ready To Go Its Getting Late We Cant Stay At McDonalds Forever." He Nodded.

"My Clothes?" I Waved Him Off. "Ill Get You New Ones."

"So You Got It Like That?" I Nodded. He Eyed Me Skeptically. "You A Stripper?" I Quickly Shook My Head. "Hell No!" He Nodded In Approval. I Laughed. "Cmon" He Slid In The Passenger Seat.

A Comfortable Silence Filled The Car As We Pulled Up To The House. His Eyes Got Big. "Is This You?" I Shook My Head. "Its My Sisters Brothers. But We Stay Here Together." He Nodded. "So Now I Stay Here?" I Nodded. "We Should Probably Move Out Soon Though." He Laughed And Got Out.

I Walked In And Everyone Was In The Living Room Bumping Cheif Keef. Jamal Sung Along And Everyone Turned To Us. "This Is My Brother Jamal."
I Pointed To Becky. "This Is My Sisterr Becky" She Laughed. "Hi"

"Thats Rosco Mally And AK" He Pointed To Amber. "Who That?" I Came Down To His Level. "Dont Trust Or Like That Bitch" He Nodded. "Thats Amber!" She Smiled And They All Said Hey.

After A While And Things Got Quiet. Jamal Sat Up In His Chair And Eyed Each Of The Guys. He Spoke Loud. "So I Have A Question." AK Nodded "Okay"

"Which One Of Yall Is The Fuck Nigga That Let My Sister Out At 2 In The Morning In Chicago?" It Got Quiet. I Looked At Becky. She Was Laughing. My Jaw Dropped. I Looked At Jamal And He Was Dead Ass Serious.

"Jamal I Don-" He Cut Me Off. "Nah I Said I Would Handle It Didnt I?" I Put My Hands Up In Surrender. AK Spoke. "See What Had Happend Was" He Kinda Half Smiled. Jamal Looked At Him Sideways "You Think Shit Funny? If You Even Knew Half The Shit That Happened In Those Two Days You Wouldnt Be Laughing. Those Men -"

I Cut Him Off. "Jamal!" Becky Took My Cue. "The Room You Staying In Is Right Over Here" He Nodded. "Goodnight" I Nodded. I Shuddered To Myself As I Began To Even Think About What Happened Last Night.

"Black What Was He Talking Bout?" I Blinked A Couple Times.
"Nothing Nothing Happened Um Goodnight" X Turned To AK. "You Just Got Yo Ass Handled." I Rushed Up The Stairs.

I Looked In The Mirror.

I Was Thrown Into A Car. It Made A Sharp Turn And I Could Feel My Bone Crush In My Side. A Someone Grabbed Me Up. "Imma Have A Nice Time Gettin To Know You" He Pulled Me On His Lap. I Punched And Kicked Wildy Hurt Ribs And All.

He Punched Me In The Jaw And I Felt A Cold Piece Of Metal Against My Head. "Try Some More Shit I Dare You" The Guy In The Front Spoke. "You Know Damn Well Kieth Want Her Alive"

He Chuckled. "Yea Yea I Know Just Trying To Shake Her Up A Bit" He Moved Me So That I Was Hovering Over His Dick. "You Gone Take Care Of This Shit"