7: Beautiful Liar

Part 7

**Flashback**

Pounding on the bedroom door made Taylor groggily sway his legs over the side of his bed. He reached down to the floor in search of the shirt he had on before he went to bed that night.

The knocking on the door didn’t seem to minimize whatsoever. Sighing, he finally climbed out of bed, shirtless, and went to the door.

On the other side, she stood with a sly smirk and blood shoot eyes.

“Hey T.” She slurred pushing him out of the way.

“Hayley.” He replied. “Are you drunk or high?”

“Both.” She giggled as she slumped onto his twin bed. “Where’s Jerm?” She looked over the other twin bed which was very much undone.

“Hasn’t come back.” Taylor said as he switched the light on.

Suddenly he was able to see her attire. A small black dress, a jean jacket, and heels. Surprisingly she was still wearing both of her shoes.

“No date tonight?” He asked as he sat on his computer desk.

She rose her body using her elbows and slightly shook her head. “Nah. Taught I’d come and hand with you.”

Taylor couldn’t help but smile. Hoping that she finally saw him in the same manner he has ever seen her.

But with Hayley, he was always in the dark.

“So.” She sat up completely and removed her purse from over her shoulder. Tossing it to the floor. “Tell me about your night.” She slowly removed her shoes as well. “Were you planning on bringing a girl home?”

“Nah.” Taylor blushed as she stood and removed her jacket. “I uh,” he cleared his throat nervously. “I didn’t go out tonight. Sort of stayed to work on some homework.”

She smiled. “You’re such a nerd.”

He chuckled. “I guess so.”

“When was the last time you had fun T?”

The night before I fell in love with you…

“I do have fun.” He protested. Getting her to giggle.

“Ah, is that so? I’ve always pictured you to be very uptight and such a good boy at that.”

“I can be bad.” She turned her head quickly to him.

“Prove it.” She smirked. Biting her lower lip.

He swallowed down the ball that was forming in his throat. “How?”
“Uh...” She smiled. “Sleep with me.”

“What?!?” Taylor almost fell out of his seat.

“Yeah T. You say you can be a bad boy, prove it. Take me. Make me yours.”

He felt all time suddenly just slow down.

“I can—I can’t do that Hayles.”

“And why not?” She seemed almost sad. “Do you not find me attractive?” She slipped out of her black dress and stood in front of him in nothing but her underclothing.

“I do…”

“Then?” She straddled his waist and slightly kissed his lips. “What’s the problem T?”

“You’re drunk Hayles.” He said.

“And?” She kissed his neck. Getting goose bumps to appear on every inch of his skin. She smirked against his skin. “Just do it T.”

“I can’t Hayley. Not like this.” He slowly pulled his shirt over her head. “I can’t take advantage of you nor the situation.”

She smiled widely. Allowing him to place the shirt, that is three sizes too big, on her upper body.

She climbed off him and grasped his forearm. He looked at her with confusion.

“Come.” He sighed, but allowed his body to follow.

She laid on his bed and pulled him down to her. Keeping his arm in her arm, she dug her face into his bare chest.

Taylor’s heart was pounding as hard as he has ever felt.

“You’re too good to me T.” Her hot breath hit his skin a way that felt like a million bolts were running through his veins. “I wish I could stay like this for the rest of my life.” He smiled.

“Why do you say that?” He wrapped his arms around her body tightly.

“With you,” she sighed. “There are no winters. Time is only made up of endless spring afternoons and summer nights. I’m sure if you follow me, we’ll hit paradise in no time.”

He dug his face into her hair as she released a deep sigh. “Will you remember any of this in the morning?”

She giggled. “Most likely not.”

He sighed. Feeling his eyes fill with the tears they were so accustom to shed because of her.

“Go to sleep Hayley. Tomorrow is a new day.”

She sighed. “Good night T.”

While her hot breaths hit his skin. All he kept thinking about was her words. Her false words;

The way she leads him on in this game of hers, this sick love game, while he swallows it all up.

She lies straight to his face, and he turns blind.

Although everything she says and is in his life is nothing but a lie, she makes him feel alive.

Although the air around them is false, he feels like he is breathing fine.

His world is made out of paper and imaginary thoughts of Hayley loving him back.

And suddenly, he falls in love with her with every breath she takes.

Taylor goes to sleep with Hayley in his arms. It certainly will not be the last time either.

About two times a week, she would pound at his door, drunk, or high, and sometimes both. And just lay in his arms. Giving him the worst thing of all, false hope.

Every time she was in his arms she would tell him how good they would be together.

The next day claiming that she couldn’t recall their conversation.

The next day, pretending to still be playing this game, when Taylor knew it was rigid so that she was always victorious, yet, he never protested.

And Hayley, well she learned to lie oh so well.

Even to herself.

** I don’t even know what I wrote. But I liked it. Hope you did as well… **