Gracie:

AN: I am doing chapters by POV most of the time, but sometimes i might do chat chapters. This book is dedicated to Evangeline Lilly, Stan Lee, Marvel, Romanogers_Evansstan, and to kids/people out there who think that their dreams could never possibly come true. You can do it.  I know it will come true. You guys are the world's greatest grandmas. :D Also, none of these characters belong to me, they are all marvel except Gracie because I made her up. I also edited the costume for stinger, i will put it in a specific chapter. Gooood bai.

         Gracie walked into the HQ and was immediately amazed by the amount of tech all around her. "Welcome to HQ." said Vision. "I can give you a tour." said a boy about her age with black hair and blue eyes. He got up from the bench he was sitting on next to a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. "I'm Billy." the black haired boy said. "That guy over there with the blonde hair is my boyfriend, Teddy." Teddy waved. She waved back, smiling. Gracie never thought there was anything wrong with being gay, and was almost happy that there would be at least two boys here who wouldn't be falling for her. "The kitchen is this way." said Billy, walking into a large room with a long table, and then walked through the doorspace into the cooking area. "This place is HUGE!" she said. "Yeah, Pepper Stark paid for it to be rebuilt after Thanos in honor of Tony Stark." Billy said. 

        At the end of the tour was the training facility, which made Gracie sigh in relief, because if there wasn't a training area, Cassie couldn't keep secretly training her. "So. . . you don't think it's weird that i'm. . .gay?" Billy asked worriedly. "No, not at all." she replied. "I just sometimes get a BIT nervous because I was once friends with a girl who's moms were lesbian, and for some reason they thought I was homophobic, but i'm really not, and I just don't want people to assume that because it's not true." "Well that's a relief because most of the kids at my old school thought I was weird." Billy said. "Well that's not true." Gracie replied, frowning. "We could be friends, if you are okay with it." Billy said. "Sure!" Gracie said smiling happily. Since the tour ended, both teens went off to meet new people.

AN: and that's it for this chapter! I hope you enjoyed! A little note: I might have the kids use quotes that their parents say, but they might be a little different because the kids aren't in the same situations as the parents, so you can comment quotes from the following characters:

-Tony Stark

-Pepper Potts

-Scott Lang

-Hope Van Dyne

-Spiderman/Peter Parker

-Wanda Maximoff

-Vision

-Clint Barton

-Captain America (I am making my cousins Rhett and Wyatt a bit older as Cap's sons and I'm pretending Cap brought Peggy into his time to stay w/ the Avengers & be with her. Rhett will be Gracie's age and Wyatt will be 5 to protect their identities thanks)

Thanks, and enjoy the next chapter!

Chapter Published: 5/15/2020