Chapter 6

It's been at least three days and Giorno is now decent. But staying inside a house with gang members isn't the best thing, it's the worst. First , they had to get more furniture because Giorno refused to change the animals back into their original state. Second, the police eventually found Giorno and extra money was spent for all the damages he had done, including the car. Third, getting stuck in a fridge...that part was at least fun.

Giorno still hasn't cleaned his room through all of this. Now papers were all over the place and in the hallway, sometimes he would just fall asleep on his desk until he realized he had to work and went back at it. They'd finally found the problem: school. Even though Giorno wasn't exactly in school he was studying for a huge end of the year test anyways. That lead him to not get any sleep and do crazy things. Something about the Russian experiment- or whatever. But running the mafia and balancing school is a nightmare. You get enough paperwork from both anyways and now it was all piled up. The test was only a week away but he needed to study because for some reason he just dropped out in the middle.

In the end, Fugo is still attempting to teach Narancia basic math which turned into a cat and dog fight which then lead to both of them getting into trouble.

Mista is still being Mista as usual, there's not much to tell about him.

Abbacchio and Bruno are doing okay...I guess?

"Alright, lets try this again. Basic math this time. Ten times ten, go." Fugo said as he held up a piece of paper in-front of Narancia's face.

"100."

"Correct. What does eleven time eleven equal?"

Narancia sat thinking for a bit. "110?" Fugo only shook his head.

 "Try again."

"111?"

"You're getting closer but you're not there yet."

"78."

"HOW DO YOU GET A SMALLER ANSWER I SAID YOU WERE CLOSE BEFORE?!"

"Not my fault you can't even teach me right."

Mista sighed as he turned up the volume on the TV. Sooner or later Narancia is going to pull out a knife and stab someone and then Fugo is going to stab him back, and he didn't want to get in the middle of it. Though this happens a lot, it's nothing new anymore.

Giorno opened his door a little bit to look around at the commotion. It wasn't pretty but he came out anyways for some snacks. He got some Oreos and just sat on the couch looking around. The TV was at least on 50, Fugo and Narancia were having a utensil fight and so far they were just yelling at each other. Abbacchio refused to stay in the house and Bruno went with him so now they are both gone-

Great.

This was a short as heck chapter only cause I got a zoom meeting in 5 minutes and I'll make a really long one later today- don't kill me.