Trauma

Sweat ran down my forehead as I trained on the speed bag and with my trainer. I'd been anticipating myself for this fight for the past month. This would be against the #1 state champion of Michigan, and I'd worked my way up to state champion of Maryland to fight this douchebag. This guy talks all the trash in the world. I stay humble, unlike lots of people who get knocked out in two or three punches.

Time skip

Brain : C'mon, you got this! Don't let him get to you!

DING

DING

DIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!

Fight!

I force a right jab at him, he dodges, I watch his moves, taking in every piece of info I can get.

While I wasn't paying attention, he jabbed at my left ear and missed, and while dodging I went for the sweet uppercut that always knocks everybody out, but he just ate it like a sandwich. He then used his speed skill against me, punching me repeatedly, as I began to feel faint, wondering what the feeling was. Then I fell to the floor, paralyzed. I was so confused at that point. Why couldn't I get up? I wanted to fight!

DING

DING

DING

Brain : Wait, what?

All of the sudden I passed out, not being able to do anything but sleep.

Time skip

Me : "What just happened?"

My mom is sitting at my right. I'm sitting in a hospital bed.

Mom : "You had severe head trauma honey, now, you need to go back to rest."

To be continued....