Chapter 1

The little girl giggled sweetly as the large black dog nuzzled his nose on the little girls neck.

It was the little girls 3rd birthday. Its been a year since the black dog became her playmate.

When the image faded another scene played it was the same girl only she became older. It was her 5th birthday. She was wearing a silk blue dress that reaches her knee and a white shoes. Her natural curly brown hair cascades down just below her shoulder.

But she wasnt happy. Her large hazelnut eyes is forming tears. She had her little arms around the black dogs' neck. Holding into it like it would be the last.

The black dog gently push away the little girl. The girl stared at those deep gray eyes pleading.

The dog started to walk away from the little girl eventhough the girl keeps on begging to not walk away.

"Don't go please"
I screamed as I sitted up from my bed and wipe away my tears.

It was a dream. It is always the same. Its been years since the dream started. I keep telling my self that it was just a dream but deep down its like a memory.

I calmed myself before going to the bathroom. I enjoyed myself for a long hot shower.

"Natalia Jade Moore please hurry up before you miss your flight."
My mom said as she knocked on my bathroom door.

"Yes mom I'm already done."
I replied as I walk out from the shower and wrapped myself a towel.

When I walked from the bathroom. I changed into the clothes that I prepaired last night. I glanced at my appearance as a smile crept its way on my lips. I was wearing a large plain white v-neck shirt tucked in my denim faded shorts and a white converse and to finalize it I out on my cream long coat. My natural curly brown hair cascades down and I took my thin large eyeglasses and wore it. I look cute on it.

I checked my luggage once again and I grabbed my purse and my phone then made my way downstairs.

I saw my parents on a living room waiting for me with their smiles on their faces. They gave me a breath taking hugs then my dad carried my luggage and we went to the car.