Chapter 4-Not Everyone Change

Roc'sPOV

It's Friday night and me and Ray are going to Kealynn's house to help her and her mom set up for her brother's birthday party next weekend. Ray is gonna meet me at my house then we're going to Kealynn's together. I was in my room getting ready then I heard my front door knock. Thinking it was Ray I went downstairs and opened the door, but when I opened it, it wasn't Ray it was Prod and Prince. I was confused but I still let them in. "uh...um...what are you guys doing here", I asked.

"There's a party at Brianna house tonight" Prod said in a little too happy voice. He was probably thinking he was gonna get some tonight.

"We tried calling Ray to come but he aint answering his phone" Prince said.

"Uh...well I'm not going" I said, they both looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why the hell not!" they said at the same time.

Before I can even respond Prince continued, "It's a party at Brianna's which means drunk bitches trying to fuck anything with two legs", me and Prod laughed when he said that cause it was something you would usually hear Prod say.

"Me and Ray are going to Kealynn's house to help with the party next weekend" I said hoping they wouldn't start a whole subject on Kealynn, but them being them had too.

"Why the fuck do you guys care about this bitch so much" Prod said.

That just pissed me the fuck off. "She's not a bitch and she needs someone to be there for her. All you guys do is put her down and beat her up you even tried to rape her and that was low even for you. I like her and ill do everything to protect her. Now Ray, I don't know why he's so nice to her, he's probably trying to make a change in his life like you should." I said to them.

I can't believe I stood up to them, I guess girls really do change you. They just exchange looks at each other, then Prince finally spook "you really like her don't you", I nodded.

He looked at Prod and nodded "fine we'll leave her alone for you" Prod said.

"Thank you...uh I gotta get ready so I'll talk to you guys later" I said.

"aight later" Prince said, then they left.

I went back upstairs and waited for Ray.

Prod'sPOV

There's no way I'm gonna let this little bitch get her way. Me and Prince has a little surprise for her next weekend at that party. Bitch better watch out.

Kealynn'sPOV

I'm in the guest house behind my house setting up for the party with my mom. I got a text from Roc saying him and Ray where here. "Mom I'll be back" I said to my mom and walked out the guest house to the front of our house to meet Roc and Ray.

"Hey guys", I said walking up to them and hugging them.

"Hey Kealynn" Roc said

"Hey Kea Kea wassup girl" Ray said in the most ratchet girl voice ever.

We all busted out laughing. Ray is too jokes. "Anyways come on the party is being set up in the guest house behind the house" I said leading then down the path to the quest house.

"Damn you got a big ass house" Ray said admiring my house and the exterior decorations.

"Thanks" I said laughing.