Chapter 4

Yashiro woke up to the morning sun. It was warm and comforting. It made her want to sleep more. How ever the alarm on her bed side table didn't agree.

"Ok, ok I'm up" she groaned. She slowly slipped out of bed. Her hair was all over the place. "This is going to take awhile to brush" she sighed and reached for the brush.

I had a really good night sleep last night, she thought. I wonder why...
As she was brushing her hair something caught her attention. She turned towards the bed to see hanakos hat laying there in the uneven bed sheets. A red blush formed from her cheeks. Then she remembered everything that happened yesterday.

Embarrassment quickly flooded through her. "Ughhh no... today is going to be awkward" she groaned. "Why did you do that yashiro why?" She slapped her face.
She quickly changed her clothes, grabbed his hat, and headed out the door. She was not looking forward to today's bathroom duty...

*time skip*

Yashiro was sitting in class trying to take her mind off things. However it was last period and that was basically impossible. In about 5 minutes she had to see hanako again. She thought about ditching him and head home but that would be mean... the only option she had left was to suck it up and face him. She just hoped kou would be there with them so it wouldn't be that awkward.

The bell rang and everyone got up. Yashiro stood there frozen. I am not prepared for this. She was already blushing like crazy. Some how she made her way in the hallway. She checked her bag to make sure his hat was in there. She found her self slowly walking towards the bathroom.
I swear If kou isn't here today I'm going to pop a blood vessel..

She turned the corner and that terrifying "girl's bathroom" sign was right there. She took a deep breath, and walked in without second thought. She entered and immediately her face started to warm up. Hanako turn around right away and they both made eye contact. They both looked away quickly. Both there faces red and flustered.

"Are you guys ok?" Hanako and yashiro turn around to find kou, who just walks in.
THANK GOD! Yashiro screamed inside her head. "N-nothing wrong! How are you!" Yashiro beamed. "Oh hey boy..." hanako sighed with relief. But a part of him wanted him and yashiro to stay alone...

After cleaning the three of them started a conversation. Hanako and yashiro
Kept awkwardly staring at each other from time to time. It was so awkward

"Welp guys! I need to head out.its getting kinda late." Kou sighed and got up. "Aww man, you need to go early again?" Yashiro replied. Hanako stared at her with a stab of jealousy. She never said that to me before when I had to leave...

"Ya I'm sorry about that, cya guys!" Kou waved and walked out. Only yashiro waved back. She turned to face hanako and her cheeks flushed pink. We're alone again
She quickly turned away. Not wanting to make eye contact. They both stood there in silence for what seemed like hours. "Ummm- hanako started. "IM SORRY ABOUT YESTERDAY!" Yashiro yelled, her hands in fists and face bright red. "I-it's ok.." hanako replied.

They both stared into each other eyes for a couple seconds before turning there faces away in a red blush. "Oh I almost forgot a-about this." Yashiro walked over to her bag and pulled his hat out from below.

She slowly walked towards him with her eyes on the ground and a small smile on her face. "Thank you for the hat.. it made me feel better" she handed him the hat as his cheeks flushed red. "Y-you should take your hat off more often." She whispered loud enough for him to hear. His heart was racing and he was bright red from ear to ear. He stood there stunned trying to say something but nothing came out his mouth. "S-sorry I made it awkward again didn't I" she chuckled, scratching the back of her head.

Hanako shook his head and became his normal self. "I wonder what you did with my hat" he smirked. Yashiros face flushed red once again. "Well..." he leaned in little closer to her face. "I-I" she looked like she was going to melt. "Haha I'm just messing with you" he pulled his head back with a chuckle." Hanako-kun You...Y-you dirty donut!" Yashiro flushed even more red then before.

"Let's play a game tomorrow" hanako stared. Yashiro looked up In confusion. "If I win I get a Prize. And then same goes for you" he turned around to face her. "I want a challenge! Do you have any games in mind?" "Hmmm, uno?" Yashiro replied. "Oh! I remember that game! I played it before. Ok what's your prize if you win, not like that's going to happen." Hanako winked and stuck out his tongue. Yashiro rolled her eyes in response. "Hmm... I don't have to clean that bathroom room for one week!" She replied. "Ouch! Do you hate cleaning that much" he made a "hurt" face.

"Ok what do I want.... oh I know..." he smirked and slowly walked towards yashiro. He leaned very close to her face. Yashiros face lit up red. "H-hanako?" She said nervously. There lips could almost touch.

"If I win... you have to kiss me"

Oh wow a cliffhanger look at that! Thank you guys for almost 100 reads!
Word count: 959