Chapter 5

Kimberley POV

"What are you doing in here?!!!!" , "I'm calling security!!"
as I picked up my phone to call security, he said " If I were you I wouldnt wanna do that you know,
I own this place and was just doing routine checks to see if this place is well maintained, I didnt even know this was your suite".
I stood there shook and awe, "if you'll excuse Miss Kimberly".

He walked out radiating so much power and yes I felt so ashamed of myself right now and really felt drained too.
Ryan came to check up and see what was taking so long and I just told I was getting a headache and needed rest.
He left and i really just started thinking about my life

So, my passion was medicine, well still is. But here in the US i was offered nursing instead of medicine.
Back home in Zimbabwe I had been offered medicine but because i wanted a change of environment had compromised my dream.

So far I hated America. It just wasnt the concrete jungle were dreams are made and I decided I wanted to chase my actual dream and that is to become a medical doctor and I clearly was in the wrong country.
I knew I had to go back home.

I called my parents and told them I was coming home, they were happy because they also wanted me to become a doctor, they missed me and wanted to be happy above all.
I was going home.

I decided to just spend another month in the USA before heading back home.
And this month I wanted to live to the fullest and do the most.

Dr Carlos and Phil came back a few days later and I told them what i wanted and they both were happy if I was doing what I wanted and was happy.

Giovanni POV
As soon as she is 18 years, I'll find her, wherever she will be on the globe
I will find her and mark her as mine but for now I'll let her be.......

Author's note

Dont lose hope yet, Kimberley will go back home
Giovanni will remain in America. But either fate or destiny will have their paths cross again

Kimberley POV

Its been 2 months since I've been back home in Zimbabwe
and well everything has been fine, I'm 18 now, I start school in a month and I am sooooooo excited.

My dad has an apartment complex that he rents out. So I sometimes go there just to see how business is.  So today the receptionist wont be around and dad asked me to go fill in for her and welllll i didnt mind, being home all the time gets boring anyway.

So I took a shower, wore my brazilian hair, did subtle make up and wore a pencil skirt just above the knees and a white blouse and black red bottoms and drove to the apartment complex.

It was just a lazy Sunday, not much going on.
One apartment was empty and dad had told me someone would be coming in.
So around 2 in the afternoon I heard the door bell sound and well figured this could be the someone.

As the person reached the desk I could hear their scent, it was strong, masculine and really just turned me on. I looked up to see...............

I looked up to see a man sculpted by the gods, he was beautiful, i'd say handsome but handsome just doesnt
stress my point. He smiled at me and said, "I'm Malachi , Dr Malachi West" .
To say I was taken aback would be an understatement.
He is hottt, looks less than 30, and is a DOCTOR!!. I just politely smiled back trying my level best to maintain composure and checked for the apartment number and key and handed it to him.
Our hands grazed and I honestly felt 30000000000000 volts of electricity move right through me

Thank you for the 3.55K readssss!!!!!!!! i really never thought it'd be more than 10 reads my 7 friends included