Part 11

In Aiyana's mind:

I finally reached at the venue. Wow, it was so beautiful.

Where is David ? I am sure he is sitting with a full face as I had said that I won't come. He will be very surprised to see me.
I am very excited. But where is he ? Why can't I find him ?......
Maybe, he is at the bar. I should go and search for him there....

Where is h..... Wait... Is tha...that Dav..David....?? No...no he can't betray me ? I should look carefully....I can't see the face because of the girl's face.... I.. I

Just then they broke the kiss....

Aiyana's mind :

Nooooo... David...no You just can't do this to me....You betrayed me with Camile...... I ....I.....

Aiyana couldn't say anything. She ran out from the venue.
She went home walking. It was raining...

Tears were flowing down but are left unseen cause the rain water hides them.....
A person losing everything had just started to find herself in someone but just then she lost her last hope....last person she had trusted....last ray of shine..........

In Aiyana's mind :

Why ?? Why must every time I trust a person and get betrayed ?
Why is life so cruel ? Why is this reality so harsh!!?? Just always breaks and hurts a person who has nothing to lose anymore.....

I had started to find my happiness. The me I had stopped talking to. The me I had locked had just started to be released but....but...again ...again.... She got betrayed....She has to remain locked.......

Aiyana reached home crying.

"Dear!! What happened ? Why are you this way ? You returned so early ? Is everything ok ? "
"Granny..... I again lose.... I am sorry. I now.. now can't explain anything.... I want to be alone...."

Aiyana ran to her room and closed her door...

She was sobbing hard. Tears are falling like never to be stopped.

In Aiyana's mind :

Why???? Why am I this unlucky? Am I never supposed to be happy? Am I always supposed to be unlucky..... Is happiness something I don't deserve??......
Mom, dad ,did you see ? Why did you leave me all alone to fight here ? I have no more energy left to fight. I just want to leave.
But life is so cruel.... Can't it just kill me at once ? Why giving all these pains?....

Night was dark. Clouds hid the moon. All the way of light were  closed. Darkness was increasing. Among it someone was slowly drifting to darkness...
Pains were hitting the heart. The soul was torn apart.... After so much struggle making the universe of her own, it was just falling apart like it was nothing... It took no effort to make... It was falling apart like a sand castle by the sea.I

Tears were falling made from the heart. Something in side was screaming but the cries had no sound. A silent scream, silent tears had just made her silent.... A silent suffer of the cruel reality........

Meanwhile,

"David, told you to love me. Aiyana can give you nothing. Be with me."
"Don't know... " ( David was a little bit drunk by then )
"Now, tell me everything about Aiyana. We are good friends so we can share, right ?"
" No,no. Aiyana trusts me. I can't break her trust. I can't tell you. "
"Come on. You have already left her by accepting me. We are getting along. Tell me... Don't you trust me!!!"
" I.. I ... Fine. "

David told her everything he knew about Aiyana....
Little did he knew , Aiyana will have to pay a big price for it.......

Author's Note :

Hi!
I at last wrote it. I took a a lot of pressure writing it. Please vote and comment.....

Here's a fact:

Waiting is sometimes never ending....so it is better to be left alone....
         - Kim Jeontugi
Let me know what you remembered reading this.......

I remember many things that waiting is painful.......

Love you. Take care ❤.