Chapter 9 ✔️

>REWRITTEN CHAPTER<

-the next day-

Jungkook woke up to his alarm clock going off. He opened his brown eyes to see the clock read 6:00 am
'Wow, how exact. Well what else did I expect from a machine?' He thought to himself.

The boy got up and went to his closet to get his jogging clothes. He took out black jogging pants that fit tight around his muscular thighs. The shirt he put on was loose but it still showed how fit his body was.

Quietly walking down the stairs, he went to the kitchen for a bottle of water. Then off to the corridor. His headphones were already laying on the stand so he took the keys off a hook and put the headphones in his ears. He put his shoes on and opened the door with the water bottle in his hand, closing it after.

Jungkook discovered that at this time, there weren't too many people, so he could let himself run in peace. And sort out thoughts that might have crossed his mind.

•••••

In the meantime at the Bangtan dorm.
A certain black-haired boy was trying to get his red-haired friend out of their dorm.

"Come on Taehyung! You- promised!" Jimin was trying to drag Taehyung, while the other one was holding onto the doorframe like a cat not wanting to take a bath.

"Nuuuuuuuu! I don't wanna go jogging!! It's only 6:24 and I wanna sleep~!" Taehyung pouted but then the sound of a door opening and footsteps approaching them was heard. A small silhouette could be made out of the dark.

"Why are you so loud in the early morning?! Do you have a Death wish?!" Yoongi was furious.
This made the 95-liners stop arguing and run out of the dorm. Seriously, everyone would run away from an angry Yoongi with a bat in his hand. Don't ask where he got that.

~•~

"If you wouldn't be so stubborn and loud, then grandpa wouldn't have been woken up. Now you got us into trouble." Jimin said to Taehyung, running by his side.
The other one scoffed and answered
"It isn't fully my fault! If you hadn't suggested the idea of jogging, I wouldn't even whine in the first place."

Jimin looked at him with the
oh-no-you-didn't face and Taehyung looked with the oh-yes-I-did face.

The two started arguing until they saw a crowd of people standing in the park and whispering about something. They approached the crowd to see someone doing pull-ups on one of the children's playgrounds. The previously fighting boys recognised the person as the one they saw in the gym.

Without Jimin knowing, Taehyung thanked him for suggesting to jog today. Thanks to that he was able to see the angel-like young man again.

His thoughts were now occupied with different scenarios. The first, of him going up and talking to the wonderful stranger, the other of him standing with Jimin and admiring the astonishing beauty, another one-
His thought was interrupted when he saw Jimin confidently going to the exercising boy. The younger boy quickly processed the other boy's actions and followed right behind.

Immersed into exercising and listening to his composed melody while thinking of improvements, he didn't notice the formed crowd not too far away from him and neither did he see two males approaching him.

As Jimin and Taehyung were only a few feet away from Jungkook, they didn't know how to catch the stranger's attention since he had music blasting into his ears.

Finally, one of them, that being Taehyung, mastered up the courage to tap the young man on the shoulder and speak to him.
"U-Um, hey." That caught Jungkook's attention, he looked up to see the one and only inseparable friends, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung.