Authors note

Heyy guys! Sorry this isn't another chapter, its an authors note. So you guys know this is my first Wattpad story. And I've been having teouble coming up with ideas lately. I guess its writers block. But I'm going to put this story on hold for a little bit. Until I get a few more readers I guess. I hope it will only be a month or two. But I hve also been dealing with some stuff lately. Typical highschool drama I guess. Like the guy I really really liked a lot, and I told him that, got asked out by one of my friends. Kinda hurts but... What am I going to do? And theres some other things going on too. But I've been thinking that I should start another book, that expressed some of my feelings. Because I plan for this book to be a total cliche werewolf book. I don't plan for any unexpected twists and sad parts. So I want to start another book that expesses more of my 'unexpected' feelings I guess. Im not sure what its going to be about yet or the title. But if you want to read it just be on the look out for it. I don't think it will be another werewolf book, but then again it might end up one. So while this book is on hold, I'm going to start that one. And see were it goes. I should continue with this in about two months or so. I hope you read my other book to! Bye guys!:)