[5] Naked

Imma keep updating even if no one reads this :3
Warning: sexual themes and violence/abuse.

"Come over today."

He asked that the day before, and the day before... Pretty much every day. You barely had enough time to do your homework because he'd be all over you. You hadn't talked to Matsukawa or the others for a long time. Oikawa was the only male you were allowed to speak to, besides your father.

One day, you just couldn't come over. Your parents demanded that you stop going places after school without them knowing.

Oikawa did not stop talking to you, even when you were apart. At first, it was calling, then, when you were supposed to be sleeping, he'd resort to texting you. If you didn't reply within ten seconds, he'd begin to spam you. You weren't allowed to sleep until he was tired as well.

He had stolen your phone during school and erased all of your male contacts, but denied it. You didn't fight that much. You assumed that if he trusted you, then he'd allow you to speak to them again.

Your biggest mistake was falling asleep when you were supposed to be texting Oikawa. You had gotten up so early because he wanted to be on a call with you while walking to school, text you during class and at home. You couldn't even do your homework without him interrupting you anymore.

You woke up to 120 texts and 40 missed calls that stopped at around 5am. You were beginning to think that something was genuinely wrong with your boyfriend.

You apologized to him over and over at school and Kindaichi was the one to pass by and also the one to receive a dirty look from Oikawa as he yelled at you.

Oikawa took a deep breath and wiped tears away from your eyes after moving the conversation to the storage closest in the gym. "How does me coming over to your house sound?"

"You know I can't have a guy over.."

He smiled. "They won't know. Couples sneak into each other's homes all the time; strict parents won't put a dent in us."

He towered over you with two hands on your shoulder, face leaning close, as if telling you that there was only one answer to his proposal. "A-Alright.."

At the end of the day, Oikawa was nowhere to be seen, so you headed home by yourself for the first time in a while. No phone calls or texts either. It was kind of surreal not hearing his voice all the time.

He hadn't asked you for your address, so you decided to take the rare chance of being alone to catch up on overdue homework from those sleepless nights you spent on your phone, texting Oikawa. At around 9pm, you heard a knock. You took off your headphones and looked to your wide open door. Confused, you were about to put them back on before hearing the knock again.

You looked beside you and out the window to see your boyfriend's wide grin.

You sat there frozen for a moment. So, he found your address somehow and managed to climb two stories...?

You ran over to close and lock your door, then opened the window. "Tōru, what in the-" you exclaimed in a half whisper, half shout.

"I kinda need help here...!"

You extended your hand for him to reach out to, and you noticed that there was a fire escape leading up to your room. Why hadn't you ever noticed that? Literally anyone could climb up to your room.

"How did you know-"

"I just did," he said and stretched with a yawn. "I'm so glad I get to see you after school again.~"

You'd see me every day if you allowed me to go to practice...

"You need to be a bit quieter or my parents will hear you... but they're usually passed out drunk... like right now, actually."